Creighton Hotel
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfamily gatheringcozy hotelroom was cleanlast weekendlovely mealsunday lunchthe hotel stafffunction roomnext morningclonepatrickirelandfaboccasion
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Had a lovely sunday meal in the bar, had garlic mushroom while my wife had soup, very nice starter, my wife had curry and I had the mixed grill, it too was very nice, and tge food was reasonably priced, nice place in clones!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Morrisson24
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Booked into this hotel for an overnight stay while in the area on business. The receptionist was very professional and I was checked in quickly. The room was clean and tidy and looked new.
The evening meal and breakfast were very good. Service was very efficient.
I like clones as it reminds me of an Ireland that has somehow slipped away. A large northern rural town where the folks are decent and friendly.
The Creighton reflects the spirit of the town and I would recommend same.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank john f
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We called for Sunday lunch. The staff were friendly and helpful when we arrived.
We were seated promptly and our order taken quickly.
The atmosphere and decor were nice and the food was plentiful and reasonably priced.
The downside was the meal itself. We all had Turkey and Ham which to be honest was bland. The carrots and potatoes were tasteless. The cabbage was decent but it took the gravy to bring the meal to life. The portion of meat was on the small side.
Overall, it was our first time in the hotel and as I said everything was good except for the food which tbh was on the poorer side of places we have dined out in recently

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank voiveofthevalley
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Highly recommended.
New rooms are lovely, lovely food and great atmosphere in the hotel. Clones Fleadh was on while we were there and very enjoyable. Will definately be returning. Hotel was very central.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Stayed in this hotel as I was doing business in the area. The staff are extremely friendly and the news rooms are fantastic. The food in the restaurant was also first class and I was astounded at how little my stay cost.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business