“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Eatzen

Eatzen
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Ashbourne
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Eatzen we combine a fresh, sophisticated approach to Asian fine dining with the richness of the classic imperial kitchen. Eating together and enjoying the moment is as important to us as the quality and authenticity of our ingredients.
Dublin, Ireland
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is a fantastic restaurant for a special occasion. The food is fresh and cooked to perfection. Have visited a number of times and have always left happy!

• Visited May 2013

Longford, Ireland
“Very fancy!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I loved Eatzen, such a lovely fancy place. All staff were very nice and even took our jackets!
Food was delicious, it's a pricey spot but if you get there before 7.30pm there's the choice of the early bird menu at €23. Lots to choose from in starters,mains and then you can either choose to have a glass of wine or dessert, I opted for the dessert. It was gorgeous.
I would definitely go back.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Molls21
“Fab all the time”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Never did I or any of my family get anyting wrong here. We have had from one person to 28 people at once here eaten and food very good , nise staff, warm modern Resturant a bit dear but u pay for what you get can't wait for next time

Dublin, Ireland
“No complaints”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Having read the great reviews on tripadvisor I expected a bit more. The general decor, ambiance and layout of the restaurant is different in a good way. I found the waiting staff were not very personable and would go as far as saying that they were quite robotic but not to the point of being rude. We started off with the Zen trinity, a platter consisting on Spare ribs (luke warm) satay chicken (very tasty) & spring roll.(ok) I then went for the fillet beef dish with celery & water chestnuts in black pepper sauce, I'm not partial to celery so asked to substitute the celery with beansprouts but I was told they were all out of beansprouts..... the beef was chunky and very tender but there was very little black pepper sauce. I requested some sauce on the side and within one minute I was presented with the delicious sauce. My wife had a king prawn in a satay sauce dish which we could not fault. All in all, it was quite enjoyable, but I don't think we caught them at their best and will certain return in the not too distant future.

• Visited October 2013
County Antrim
“Superb food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I sampled the special Thai 3 course menu - 28 euro including a glass of wine. Simply beautiful food, a lovely fusion of flavours. I'll be back!

• Visited October 2013