“Authentic Indian food in a perfect ambience”

The Cinnamon Garden
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Ashbourne
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cinnamon Garden is a contemporary India restaurant serving modern Indian food in a beautifully decorated dining room.Our goal is to bring global flavours to the local community by introducing a modern approach to Indian cuisine. Our menu features bold and distinct flavours that showcase the unique blend of cuisines found throughout India. We use locally grown seasonal produce and herbs to prepare our sauces, spice blends, and desserts daily. We are committed to using the highest quality meats, seafood and fish. We are excited to share the vibrant flavours and exciting combinations of contemporary Indian cuisine found only at CINNAMON GARDEN and look forward to having you as our guest.At THE CINNAMON GARDEN, we understand that some dishes never fall out of flavour & palatable fashion. Should you not find any of your choice dishes on this listing, our chefs will be more than happy to accommodate your needs & requests meats. Should you want them cooked to your individual spice levels or preferences please inform the floor staff.Tantalise your taste buds with our scrumptious gluten free indian dishes tailor cooked for our celiac diners. Cinnamon Garden -Above Huntersmoon Pub, Main Street, Ashbourne,Co.Meath, IrelandMidweek Special`s from €15 pp Sunday Lunch € 10 pp Open 7 Days a WeekMon-Sat: 5-11:30pm Sun: 12:30pm-10:30pmTakeaway also available for Delivery / CollectionOutdoor Catering:Catering for Parties of all sizes
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We recently ate here, family of 4 with a 4 & 6 year old.
Staff were very friendly and courteous, the restaurant itself was dark (giving the sense of privacy) but very well presented with an edge of quality.
We ate from the ala carte menu and we were very impressed I got the Barbary duck masala (unreal) and my wife had the biryani, seriously tasty. The kids ate the child portions of a korma, which as smithy agrees isn't really Indian food but is better than any European alternatives, very tasty korma also and my 4 year old ate the whole lot!! The keema naans never tasted so fresh, the lamb mince was falling out of the naan, yum.
Great experience and would definitely revisit. 5 star.

1  Thank Stephen K
There are newer reviews for The Cinnamon Garden

Reviewed August 22, 2014

My husband and I were in Ashbourne for our wee family hols along with our 2 young girls aged 4 and 3. We had checked trip advisor prior to the weekend and booked into Cinnamon Gardens for the Sunday night. On arrival the staff were so welcoming and the decor and atmosphere was lovely. I don't eat Indian food quite often and so asked the staff for help with the menu. I told them I wanted a really hot dish and my hubby something a bit more mild. I ordered korma for my 4 year old and curry for my 3 year old. The staff chose our dishes and what they brought us was simply divine! They said the chef couldn't believe our 3 year old ate curry and laughed about how she must have her mummy's taste buds! The girls food was brought with our starters, without even asking, which was perfect. Their food was served in cold dishes which I can't tell you how good this was as most restaurants serve kids dishes on hot plates which cause hassle every time we eat out. When the girls finished their meals we were getting our main course so the staff brought the girls ice cream to keep them busy giving us a chance to enjoy our food, which was just first class! Food delicious, service impeccable, can't wait to go back! Thank you Cinnamon Garden for a great family meal :)

Reviewed August 19, 2014

A lovely restaurant with authentic Indian food. We have dined here many times and most times ask for dishes that are not on the menu and they always make them for us. Very reasonable and have great early bird and special offers. A must for those who enjoy Indian dining

Reviewed August 14, 2014

I have been to this restaurant on several occasion and always have a fantastic experience! Staff are so friendly, food is gorgeous and very well priced! Ashbourne may sound a million miles away but it's 10 minutes from M50 and also Swords. Can't recommend it enough.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Went to the restaurant after purchasing a pigs back voucher. We were very impressed. Fabulous food and there was a beautiful setting through out the restaurant. Will definitely be returning.