“Perfect meal from start to finish”
Review of Seasons Bistro - CLOSED

Seasons Bistro
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Above O'Donoghue's pub.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We popped in for the early bird on Sunday evening. First time eating here and we were not disappointed.

For starters I went for the soup, with delicious warm homemade brown bread. Maincourse I went for the sumpreme chicken and it was beautiful. Presentation was spot on.

The guy serving has the perfect customer service skills, extremely friendly yet not at all overpowering. There were 4 people in our group and everybody was impressed with both the quality of food and service.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Had a really tasty and delicious meal here recently. Was very, very pleasantly surprised with this restaurant. The starter main and dessert were good portions, and I cleaned my plate! Restaurant was quite busy but we were served in a good time Frame and the service was very friendly and courteous

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Have eaten here twice while visiting Portlaoise on business. The service was a bit slow, (but that was ok as we were in a very large group on both occasions) but very attentive without being overbearing. Food was excellent both times. On the last visit I had a lovely salmon starter and a delicious steak. I'd recommend this restaurant and will definitely visit again if I'm in or around Portlaoise.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We booked a table for 6 for the 6.30 sitting to celebrate one son's birthday and the other son's graduation. We were greeted by Kevin and his staff who I have to say were second to none. The service, the food , the ambience you would not get anywhere else. Really nice food, served expertly. They made a fuss of the two lads much to our delight (not theirs I might add) Would highly recommend this spot for lovely night out. Thanks again Kevin and your team.

1  Thank Jean H
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We had the chicken, it was beautiful , the sauce amazing , the waiter was excellent , lovely quiet atmosphere and the price was good, if ever in portlaoise go and visit.

2  Thank Dee2010Ireland