“A joke”

Seasons Bistro
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Above O'Donoghue's pub.
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Very disappointed would not recommend this place. The service was terrible waited over an hour for the main courses . When it did arrive finally my meal was very oily and I was left with a funny taste jn my mouth. The food is overpriced for the service provided and quality provided. Will not be goin back

2  Thank Munrose

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Deep fried Brie followed by lamb cooked to perfection was the perfect Easter lunch. Dessert was a chocolate mousse which was the most delicious I have ever tasted .

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Went here recently during the week. What a lovely meal the best steak I've ever had and more than likely ever will have thanks for a perfect meal

Reviewed February 24, 2013

In Portlaoise for the weekend & went to Seasons Bistro after reading some tripadvisor reviews. We were warmly greeted by Kevin who showed us to our table. This restaurant is very warm & cosy with a great atmosphere, The whole dinner was one of the best we have had, everything is so fresh here.The a la carte menu has a large selection and very reasonably priced, it was a wonderful meal from start to finish with great Service. I would have no hesitation in recommending this gem of a restaurant.

3  Thank Lmcl_13
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I and my partner were greeted warmly and shown to our table in the warm bright decor of the dining area. The service was excellent, well-timed and attentive without being intrusive even when it got busy.
The food was excellent, nothing so-so.
We had mentioned that the occasion was our birthdays, and they went out of their way to make the dessert special.
We left happy with happy tummies!

1  Thank yeah13