“Weekend Special”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Graiguenamanagh
Killvarra Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed July 26, 2013

On an Activity weekend in South Kilkenny, I stayed in Killvarra B&B in the picturesque town of Graiguenamanagh. The B&B is centrally located in the town and next to the River Barrow for all water amenities. The owners were very welcoming and provided a great service throughout my stay. The rooms were very comfortable and clean and I was able to get two nights of quality sleep with little street noise, although I did hear a dog bark! The Breakfast was top quality on both mornings and plenty of, which I did ask for an extra Sausage and Brown Toast to sustain me through my 3 hour bike ride that was penciled in for the Sunday morning. Great Hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank HLangton

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stay at killvara b &b of weekend break your room was first class ,the breakfast was excellent, your hosts were welcoming ,killvarra is in a wonderful location in walking distance to great locations to eat out and great public houses to sample the local culture , and they have the river barrow on their door step. First class place to stay .

Mary for galway

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 467mac

Been to Killvarra Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!