“over priced”

Vie de Chateaux
Ranked #7 of 77 Restaurants in Naas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Description: Fine French dining with gourmet ingredients and great service in the centre of Naas, Co. Kildare. Awarded best restaurant in Co. Kildare in the 2011 & 2012 Irish Restaurant Awards, Vie de Chateaux has been at the top of the list of best restaurants in Ireland since opening in 2007.
Kildare
“over priced”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

the restaurant was very small and seems overcrowded there was not a great selection of vegetarian or gluten free options

Visited September 2012
1 Thank MW W

Newbridge, Ireland
“Superb but busy”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This restaurant is always packed to the gills - with good reason. On our most recent visit we were lucky enough to get the spacious table with sofa which made the experience much more relaxed and enjoyable. Sampled some very nice wines. We made quite an evening of it. Delicious food as always.

• Visited August 2012
Naas, Kildare, Ireland
“Excellent service and tasty food”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

vie de chateaux is a lovely restaurant. Staff are very friendly and always full of smiles! There professional and the servie is great. I went here for my birthday about 2 weeks ago and the lady found out its was my birthday so she bring out a small dessert with a candle in it which was very thoughtfull, made the night. When we were finished up the lady got our coats opened the door for. Great food was really tasty. I had goats chesse and it was delish followed by a stake and that was also yummy and filling. Great place to eat

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Gill H
“Tight squeeze but good food”
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

On arrival we were greeted by staff. The atmosphere was good. But I was disappointed on the cramp condition. We managed to sit down.

The service was good and the food was nice. Would I come again well yes I would be not to soon.

“Disappointing for price”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

This is our fourth time here and was not as good as the times before .. I'm in the business ... Food was good but pricey .. Wine was very expensive .. My main gripe is with waitress .. On arrival she did not explain about specials and by the time I ordered u discovered there was a blackboard ... Which I would have chosen mains from ... I have recommended this to lots of people and I would think abt 100 or so would have come but not anymore !!! Need to have a reduced wine list .., we ate here Monday night early bird and our bill for two was over 100 euros with only bottle house wine ? ?

4 Thank Gerwhel