“Great GF options”

Lemongrass Fusion
Ranked #4 of 84 Restaurants in Naas
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Naas we offer our guests the subtle layering of Asian fusion Cuisine using the finest of local and Asian produce.The diverse ,yet simple menu offers you the best of this Cuisine complimented with a wine list expertly chosen to match the delicate, subtle Asian flavours. All our food is prepared right here using only natural ingredients and is cooked to order in our open kitchen. We do not use MSG, preservatives or artificial colouring.
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Love the ambience, staff and food in this place. Great range of GF options without compromising on taste...Nothing too much trouble for the staff or owner Camila, all in all a great all round experience

1  Thank Freedom683442

Reviewed February 21, 2018

Have eaten here countless times with my family, and love it! As a vegetarian, I love that they use tofu in their vegetarian dishes. I usually get the vegetable Singapore noodles, which are delicious. Their brownies are also to die for! Their strawberry daiquiris are also good. There's a great vibe and buzz in the restaurant, and you can see the Chefs preparing your food. The staff are very polite and efficient. They seem to manage very well, even when the restaurant is packed. I would DEFINITELY recommend this restaurant.

4  Thank Kelsey H
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

For some reason I wasn’t expecting too much from this place but was pleasantly surprised. The restaurant is warm and lively and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Great menu, plenty of choices.
The Lamb rendang was a wonderful combination of tender lamb and south East Asian spices and flavourings. Very tasty

1  Thank Puppetzjustice76
Reviewed February 9, 2018

I can't say anymore than the food here is just amazing and I'd advice anyone in the area to give it a try

2  Thank spannerdan
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I have been to Lemongrass in Naas on a few occasions and it always delivers top class food! Schezhaun turkey dish is very nice indeed, the flavours are lovely. Friendly staff and top quality food. Thank you.

2  Thank GKT1862