“Enjoyable meal.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

A good Indian chain of restaurants and generally busy at the usual times. Food is always consistent and good portion size. Staff are friendly and attentive. Some time ago they were unchallenged but now have plenty of competition in surrounding areas which keeps them sharp. We travel to this restaurant a few times a year and generally benchmark others on it that are closer to home. Just mind the step outside!

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant restaurant with amazing food and very friendly staff. Can not recommend it highly enough

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

I have eaten in IndieSpice multiple times and it never ever disappoints. The food is incredible and always exceptional quality. Everything on the menu is great. The staff and management are also really pleasant. We arrived in Thursday without booking . Staff was very nice and accommodating and managed to find us a nice table which we were delighted about. I would recommend anyone who hasn't been to try IndieSpice. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We had a family night out (7 adults & 2 kids), all 9 of our party had severe food poisoning after our starters. Thankfully the manager responded to my complaint and request and closed the restaurant. Point to note all of our party came from different parts of the country and meet at the restaurant.
I really don't like to say this but I would recommend that you avoid this place I have eaten here before but can say with the greatest of certainty that I will never eat there again. I have also notified the food safety authority as the event was so severe and I will post the outcome of the response from the FSA.

2  Thank Rachelk001
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

First time visit any Indian in Co-Kildare, Such a treat to stumble upon a fantastic restaurant on a busy Saturday evening without a reservation. Textures, tastes, well seasoned simple ingredients all cooked to perfection. Honestly, Portion was big enough to make us full ! Well done chefs! Only malikulfi was the slightly small quantity that we were expected. Will definitely be back and soon.