“Breakfast surprise”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Looking in Naas town for typical haunts for a good breakfast and was pleasantly surprised by this location. Service was a bit disjointed but having said that the staff were pleasant which helps !
Full irish and coffee are reasonable in taste and price. I would repeat the visit when in Naas again.
Hygiene and toilets good plenty of space in seating too.
Enjoy.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

First visit since change of management , decor was friendly and quirky, staff young and friendly, food was tasty but pricy. Welcome change and another option for ever decreasing locations in Naas.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Went for a coffee and sambo during my break. First time in it since it was done up all I can say is it is excellent and well worth a visit. Had an americano & a toastie for €7 ish euro fresh fillings and fresh coffee hard to get these days. Decor is quirky and comfortable. Well worth a visit.

2  Thank Diamondiner
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is a great place to drop in for tea and a scone. The staff is lovely and very helpful. They were very quick and efficient, having my order ready before I even finished paying! I found a table up near the windows, although unfortunately I didn't nab one of the lovely sofa seats. However, I had a nice view of the street to accompany my tea. Overall it is a very nice cafe with gorgeous decor. I have gone in several times now and will be back!

2  Thank Anne W
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have looked all over Naas for the perfect cup of coffee, and I have finally found it. My boyfriend and I went in a couple of weekends ago and ordered 2 americanos and a chocolate muffin to share. The muffin was gorgeous, and the americanos were absolutely excellent. We sat in the cafe section, across from an enormous world map. The decor is all very hip and lovely. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and will be back again!

2  Thank Ruth R