Osprey Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
The K Club(Straffan)
  • Breakfast included
1,239 results
All reviewsmash restaurantstand alone bathfree standing bathspa areathe penthousethermal suiteexecutive roomlarge balconylovely hotelwalk in showerbar foodrain showerleisure facilitiesspa treatmentsnext morninglovely bathroomrelaxation room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed in the Osprey last week (Thurs 27th), and had an amazing night. I bought the stay on a deal page and throughout my stay was made to feel like a full paying customer. The spa was excellent, we had the rasul mud treatment, as was the food and cocktails.

Only tiny flaw was the rooms were very hot.

Loved that hash browns were available at breakfast - always a bonus!!

Will most definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Amy C, Guest Relations Manager at Osprey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Caroline W

Thank you for your kind words about our spa, food and cocktails. I am delighted you had an amazing night and you are happy to return. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stayed in the Osprey hotel during our business trip. It's great value for money. My room was so big, and I especially liked the spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and bath tub. Very nicely designed. Rooms are quiet. Beds are very comfortable.
Breakfast is very well organized and very good, although there were no boiled eggs which I would have liked. There's plenty of fruit, English hot breakfast, toast is brought to your table, choice in fruit juices, bread, croissants, ...
The hotel staff is very friendly.
We did not eat in the hotel restaurant.
Only improvement I would like to recommend to the hotel is:
- bath robes and slippers
- Stock minibar

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Maya 5252

I’m very happy to be able to pass on your good comments to our team. They are much appreciated and help keep everyone motivated. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on a weekend get away.This hotel is very nice. Great location. Very clean and the rooms are big, the bathroom is ideal, big bath to relax in, the staff are pleasant. The food is very nice you will not be disappointed. Well worth a stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Enda F

I wish to thank you for taking the time to write a review following your visit to the Osprey Hotel and for your lovely compliments. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This hotel has a very interesting designe, both in room and in bathroom. Few rooms have a balcony, few have teracce. Breakfast selection was modest, but not bad. I spent here one night and there was only one thing to complain about - too small pillows... This is not luxury hotel, but cosy and totally adequate.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband myself and two teenage daughters just spent three nights mid week in this hotel. We had a wonderful time and when we arrived were given two large rooms with a balcony overlooking the courtyard. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The gym and swimming pool were used continually and I had a treatment in the spa. The food was lovely. It was an ideal location to visit Newbridge, Kildare Village, Ikea and Dundrum as a lot of shopping was involved. It was a very luxurious homely hotel and all of us really enjoyed it. I would highly recommend it and hope to return.

Room Tip: Very nice rooms over looking courtyard.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear MarieH22

Many thanks for that lovely review. I am delighted your family had a wonderful time and had the opportunity to enjoy all the facilities in the hotel. Thank you for recommending us, it is really appreciated and I hope to welcome you all back to the Osprey Hotel.