“Fantastic”

Osprey Hotel & Spa
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Naas
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

This is the third time my mother and I have stayed in the Ospery hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful!!! The quality of food is amazing, we had the two course early bird snd we left stuffed. The bedrooms are always spotless and very spacious. I would highly recommend the Ospery to all my family and friends.

• Stayed February 2013
Amy C, Guest Relations Manager at Osprey Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear krislovesfood

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such positive feedback on Tripadvisor, it is really appreciated. I am delighted to be able to pass it onto our team as it helps keep everyone motivated. I hope you will continue to visit us here at the Osprey Hotel as it was a pleasure to welcome you back.

Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I held a business meeting here and can't fault the attitude, attention to detail and helpfulness of the staff.
The day ran very well and everyone loved the hotel and spa facilities.
My only downside would be that the hotel has lots of steps, some in random places, so getting luggage up to your room might be a bit of an issue for the less abled bodied.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Lurgan
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My friend and I had an overnight stay in the Osprey in Naas when visiting the Kildare shopping village outlet. Everything about the hotel was good - no complaints whatsoever in fact I am hoping to return with my husband for my significant birthday later this year. P Webb Co Armagh

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Phyllis W

Many thanks for your lovely comments, it is greatly appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you and your husband to the Osprey Hotel to celebrate your birthday.

County Down, NI
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was our second visit to the Osprey, we came across it last year while looking for somewhere to book into while going shopping to the nearby Kildare Village Shopping Outlet. We were really suprised this time as we had a pent house room on the 3rd floor- totally amazing!!! (huge living room with floor to ceiling windows, then, up stairs a massive bed with a bath in the room all looking over the living room and a view out of those tall windows). We spent a while in the leisure area which included saunas, steam rooms, relaxation area, and a few other rooms with similar functions before getting changed and heading for a meal in the Mash Restaurant that evening. We ate from the a la carte menu which had a good selection of starters, main and deserts. We were completely stuffed!!!! and the presentation and standard of food was excellent. The staff were polite and very helpful, the cleanliness of the hotel was fine, and our say was very relaxing and enjoyable - we will definately be going back and we can highly recommend a stay. Mark & Caroline (date of stay - 13th February 2013)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Amy C, Guest Relations Manager at Osprey Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Mark_H_Norn_Iron

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review and for your continuing support of the Osprey Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your second stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back for your third stay.

Kerry
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed at the Osprey for one night and I liked it for lots of reasons. The room we had was huge....with a big bathroom that had a gorgeous roll top bath (one thing though - there was nowhere to hang a wet towel??). The room was well appointed in the usual ways and it had a fabulous balcony with a nice view which was safe for a three year old. The breakfast which was included was great and good quality and my husband and son used the pool before we checked out. Over all a very enjoyable stay. I would have like to have had a treatment at the spa but I felt it was a bit pricey. We are all watching the pennies like mad so it is great that the room was only 89e including breakfast but Spas need to come down in price if they want the business. Also 3e for a swim cap is saucy when they only cost pennies to buy! Come on!

Room Tip: Bring your own swim cap!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We availed of the 'thank osprey its friday' deal which seem liked a great deal, meal was nice, room was extremely hot, tried to turn the aircon on it made loads of noise but didnt seem to do much, spa was very average, wifi didnt work we rang reception they just told us to put in the code but it was so weak our tablets or phones would not connect. When we left we asked could we pay the total bill, the next day I got a call 'sorry we need to charge you more' ???????

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank CarrieC88
Dear CarrieC88

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on Tripadvisor. I’m sorry you feel the ‘Thank Osprey It’s Friday’ Package was not a good deal, we generally have positive feedback on this package. The extra charge was for the additional treatments you received and it was a courtesy call to check you received these treatments so it wasn’t just charged to your card. I do apologise for the mix up and I hope to welcome you back to the Osprey Hotel.

Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 17, 2013

A nice hotel just a few minutes walk from Naas town centre. The room was very nice - plenty of space with a huge bed and a roll top bath. We could hear the nightclub when it got started but it wasn't a big nuisance and I liked the blackout curtains which ensured a good nights sleep. We got a weekend deal - 2 nights b&b, 2 mini spa treatments and one evening meal which was good value. The spa was really fabulous - two saunas with different temperatures, steam room, salt grotto, cryotherapy room, foot baths and relaxation room. You could spend hours there! Remember to bring a swimming cap since you need one to use the pool. The staff in the spa as well as the hotel reception and bar were really busy but went out of their way to be welcoming and friendly. We had mentioned my husband running a race that weekend and several members of staff followed up the next day asking how he got on which was lovely. The food in Mash restaurant was mainly good - the duck liver pate and panfried cod were excellent - the only real complaint was the crumble tart which had been microwaved and was soggy - yuk! Breakfast buffet was nice but average however the fresh mini croissants were fantastic.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Pound_Witch

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are very proud of our staff and their friendliness and that seems to come across to all our guests. I am glad you had a good time during your trip to Naas and I hope you will return in the near future.

Guest Relations
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naas
Killashee  - Hotel Spa Leisure
The Keadeen Hotel
#1 of 1 in Newbridge
Carton House Hotel & Golf Club
Westgrove Hotel and Conference Centre

Been to Osprey Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!