Tripadvisor
Naas
2,083 results
All reviews turners restaurant butterfly garden snug bar separate building afternoon tea beautiful hotel hydrotherapy pool leisure centre original house junior suite lovely grounds family wedding old style wedding reception spa break waiting staff relaxation room
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Our room wasn’t overly clean, stains on the window and window ledge, tv in the press and cannot be seen by everyone when in bed! Asked for a dessert plate to be left in room as it was my mother’s 50th birthday, this was not in our room upon arrival, even though we checked in at 3.30 (check in at 3). Room design was rather underwhelming and bathroom was tiny! I had to ring to request the dessert plate again upon arrival and was so disappointed when it did come, no mention of the birthday, just welcome to Killashee Hotel wrote on the plate in chocolate, very disappointing! We went to the hydrotherapy suite, which he had to pay €10 into, really not worth the extra charge, not enough places to sit or lay around, only 8 lounge chairs provided! Furthermore access to the pool and spa for hotel guests is a joke, you have to walk outside to gain access! We got soaked walking back in!! So disappointed with our stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

When we arrived at the hotel, all was good, the girls at reception were friendly and accommodating with the group. Two of the party arrived later than everyone else and checked in. We discovered later that we had overpaid the bill and I decided to pop down to reception to check it out only to be told, to my surprise, that we owed money. I tried to sort it out with them and was given a bill that I couldn't make sense of. I was told that they only had a record of card payments and not cash which seemed strange to me. I met another person at reception who kindly said she would look into it and come back to me - it could have been a cash payment. I never heard anything back that night. I had to go back to the group and ask how they all paid which was a bit embarrassing. I went down the next morning to reception to explain that one of the girls had paid cash to try and resolve the issue. Went through my issue again, was being made feel that it was a fault on our side and finally got to the bottom of it and was told that the til was up last night and the person who overpaid just needs to pop down to be refunded... no apology given, disappointed with the customer service. There was also a poor customer service at dinner, it was hard to get a hold of the waiting staff. Tea and coffees arrived but no milk and sugar was in the table, had to get the attention of the waiting staff twice. We had to ask for extra water for our table. Service was very long and some of our food arrived cold. I feel like there was a lack of ownership with the problems we incurred.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank maire13
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Very disappointed with your standards....windows had large gaps,which made bedrooms extremely cold. Shower tray overflowed due 2 blockage. Made 2 attempts to complain but nobody listened. Wont be back

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Have visited Killashee a number of times over the years and it is consistently excellent. From the start with the warm welcoming staff and the open fire in reception to the dining experience in the capable hands of Head Chef Seamus Commons cannot recommend highly enough.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Really enjoyable one night stay for New Year’s Eve. We went with our 3 children and another family. Six children in total had a fantastic time. Relaxed family-friendly atmosphere. Excellent food, spotlessly clean, very friendly professional staff. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled with family