“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Killashee - Hotel Spa Leisure
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Naas
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I recently got married here.All of the staff went above and beyond to assist us and our guests.One of the few hotels that employ and train pleasant staff to a high degree.I have experienced this on many occasions when eating in the restaurant & using spa & will continue to do this in the future.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ManagerKillashee, General Manager at Killashee - Hotel Spa Leisure, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Lizharro,

Thank you for choosing Killashee House Hotel for the most important occasion of your wedding day. We appreciate your feedback regarding the high standard of service from all our team here.

I am delighted to read that you are planning future visits to Killashee and we look forward to welcoming you back on these occasions and helping create more special memories for you.

Dee Nix

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Courtown, Wexford, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I would just like to say that this organised weekend that was for adults and children with PKU was very well organised. The talks that they had arranged on Saturday morning were very interesting and I especially enjoyed the Cookery Session on the Sunday morning ie. making pastry for Jam Tarts and the Cake Pops using the machine.

The hotel staff were superbly helpful and on hand with everything in the Dining Room. I assume they were under some pressure although they looked very calm and carried out everything without any hiccups.

The room that my partner, Joe and I stayed in at the hotel was absolutely massive and the bathroom was huge - like a big wet room. The shower was gorgeous.
The Leisure Centre was delightful with state of the art technology machines. I would have liked to have used the Spa treatments as well, but unfortunately had not budgeted for this expense.

I would definitely like to stay here at this hotel again should there be any special offers for 2 night deals over a weekend in the Autumn as this is when we shall be going away again.

Thanks again for a wonderful weekend,

Regards,

Nicola Reynolds and Joe Whelan

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ManagerKillashee, General Manager at Killashee - Hotel Spa Leisure, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Nicola Reynolds and Joe Whelan,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us over the Low Protein Living Weekend. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay Killashee and found our team to be ‘superbly helpful’, our leisure centre ‘state of the art’ and bedrooms ‘absolutely massive’.

We look forward to welcoming you back in autumn, please feel free to peruse the special offers on our website which we regularly update - http://www.killasheehouse.com/en/hotel-offers/ .

Dublin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Really Good Hotel.
Attended a wedding in Kilashee house a couple of weeks ago, and had a really great time.
Kilashee house was an excellent venue for he wedding, lovely grounds - lovely building, the whole lot.
The hotel was really excellent, bit challenging finding our room initially, but when we found it the room was really lovely. Really big, very comfortable and had all the essentials you would require. The bathroom was huge again with all that was required, seperate bath and shower.
The wedding venue was really lovely, the pre recpetion nibbles, the dinner was amazing and the atmosphere was brilliant.
A number of us stayed the following night as we booked a 2 night B&B with 1 dinner.
The breakfast was perfect, and the food that evening was amazing.
The staff were brilliant and could not do enough for you, very friendly and always in good humour. Didn't make it to the SPA but based on my expriance in the hotel I would magine it is top class.

If your visiting Naas or even have to pass through, you should call tothis hotel - even if it is only for afternoon tea.

Enjoy !

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear MadYolk,

Thank you for your most complimentary review of Killashee House Hotel. It is most encouraging to read that you found our dedicated team ‘brilliant’ and ‘very friendly’. I am so pleased that as a wedding guest you enjoyed the grounds and quality of dining and bedrooms.

We appreciate your custom and hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on a leisure stay in the future.

wicklow
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

I recently attended a wedding in this hotel and found it to be just wonderful. The staff were very helpful in all respects and although my time spent here was very enjoyable I felt it necessary to reflect on some improvements I feel would have enhanced our stay. Firstly I have been to numerous weddings in recent years here but never have I noticed such a scarcity in the fresh flowers they usually pride themselves on. Maybe it was the bride and groom that have supplied these in the past but the minimal arrangment at the entrance I'm sure is not their responsibility and was quite a disappointing entrance to such a beautiful place. Maybe my familiarity with the establishment has made me more aware of these details but in my opinion the difference in flower displays is significant and needs to be addressed to uphold standards. Secondly our room although it is supposed to be traditional ins style had a VERY dated block t.v. which was not an issue but for the money paid I'd probably expect high end electrics. My final issue was with the bathrooms-the wedding was in the large ballroom and although I noticed they have made plenty new refurbishments to this end of the hotel, the toilets were horrendous!! The wall paper was ripped off some of the walls and they just seemed very grotty and old-not appropriate for again the beautiful premise this is.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank 77gabriel
ManagerKillashee, General Manager at Killashee - Hotel Spa Leisure, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear 77gabriel,

Thank you for your review of Killashee House Hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience as a wedding guests and we appreciate your comments and have taken note of your feedback.

We sincerely hope you will choose to return to Killashee House Hotel in the future.

Navan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Spent three days at this hotel recently. All the staff were extremely attentive and helpful. The room was spacious and very clean though a little cool at times.The bar and restaurant food was delightful. The Spa was a real treat despite the fact that you have to go outside to access the swimming pool and spa. The hotel is very large and somewhat spread out but this could not detract from the warm welcome and friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear LizNavan,

Thank you for recommending Killashee House Hotel on tripadvisor.com. The team and I are thrilled that you found the service to be of such a high standard, which is what we aim to achieve for every guest. Furthermore it is a delight to read you enjoyed the dining, leisure and spacious bedrooms.

LizNavan thank you for your custom and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Tipperary, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We detoured off the motorway following a recommendation, the setting is beautiful and impressive. Inside the decor of the bar is very modern and different from what you'd expect.

We both had starters and main courses, prices are in line with what you'd pay at any of the pubs close by, presentation of food was very good, portion size good and taste was excellent.

Service was a little lower than expected for the setting, younger staff that may need to gain a little more customer service training on attentiveness and upsell skills.

However I'd recommend it and will pop back in again.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear krubtap,

Thank you for choosing Killashee House Hotel as your motorway stop off. Personally my favourite aspect of Killashee is the impressive grounds and I love when our guests share this passion. We truly appreciate your glowing review of the food in Jacks in terms of taste, value, portion size and presentation. I have taken note of your feedback regarding the experience level of the service team and I will ensure this is addressed by the Restaurant Manager.

Thank you again for recommending Jacks Bar & Bistro and I sincerely hope the team and I will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had the pleasure of Dinning in the Bistro at Killashee House Hotel this week. I found the choice of Food available on the set Menu very Acceptable while the Al A Carte was excellent. The service could be improved, While the area was very busy, I made an allowance for the lack of expertise. I thoroughly enjoyed there Warm Cajun Caesar Salad starter followed by a nice fish dish of Cod with Chorizo mash, followed by an aero mint cheesecake. I felt it was expensive for what you got but did not mind paying as I enjoyed the food.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ManagerKillashee, General Manager at Killashee - Hotel Spa Leisure, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Kevin S,

Thank you for choosing to dine in Jacks Bistro in Killashee House Hotel. I appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback with our followers on Tripadvisor.com. I am thrilled you enjoyed the quality of the food in Jacks Bistro and appreciate your comments regarding the service as we continuously strive to improve on our current product.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Dee Nix
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naas
Osprey Hotel & Spa
The Keadeen Hotel
#1 of 1 in Newbridge
Carton House Hotel & Golf Club
Clanard Court Hotel

Been to Killashee - Hotel Spa Leisure? Share your experiences!