“Hidden Gem in Naas”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have passed this restaurant so many times and never really took any notice of it as its up a back street from the main street in Naas and to be honest it looks a little like a shop-front from the early ninties!! After reading the reviews here we decided to give it a go(we usually go to another Indian restaurant in the town!!)
What a lovely surprise we got. We were there at 6.30pm and were the only people in there as it was a little early but it quickly filled up and there was a lovely atmosphere. There was a steady take away trade there also (couldn't help but notice it as we were taking notice of everything seeing as it was our first visit) The staff are very friendly and informative without being over in your face constantly. The food is great quality. I had the chicken kumbi for starter and it was fabulous, I had never even seen it on a menu before so just thought I would give it a try. We availed of the 3courses for €14.95, even though we didnt have tea or coffee it was still great value. The two starters, mains with rice, extra naan bread & 5 beers came to €51 which was exceptional value.
The mains were also delicious, I had Jalfrezi, which was hotter than I've normally experienced which I didn't mind as I enjoy hot&spicy food.
Overall we will definitely be returning to Swapna for the food, atmosphere and value. Lovely evening, couldn't fault it. Worth a try for those of you thinking about it, don't let the exterior put you off!!!!

1  Thank Ms_McLovinTravelling

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Always really friendly staff and quick delivery. I think its the best Indian in Naas at the moment and definitely the best value. Have eaten in the restaurant also a couple of times and it was also really good. Its not as good as some of the better Indian Restaurants in Dublin but definitely try the take away special,

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Delicious food. Amazing fun service with a great smile and true attentiveness. Had amazing night for family of 5. Great overall experience all for less than €100 including starters, mains and drinks. A night to remember on Halloween Night in Naas. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

lovely lovely food and very friendly service for a fantastic price. 3 course meal of starter, mains and coffee for 14.95, anything off the menu if i understood it correctly. we've been a few times and are trying our way through starters and mains. Everything we've had so far has been delicious! We'll be back!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

A fabulous reataurant serving amazing food at very reasonable prices. I visited last Saturday night with some friends as we were staying at Citywest, delighted with the service and the food was really very very good. Lovely menu, not too extensive and the price blew us away - under €25 per person including naan breads, rices and 6 beers!!!