“Fresh tastey food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I go here alot and the value for money is like no other in Naas.
The best and freshest Indian food around.

Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Great value menu with very friendly staff, let down by layout off the room. Although it was not busy other groups seemed noisy. Delicious starter and great value deals.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Looks a bit rough from the outside but the food and service were really good.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I recently ate in Swapna for the first time and will defo be back again if we are in Naas!! Because it was our first time the waiter said he would surprise us for the starter which when it arrived was a taste of 4 starters, Our main course's were delicious I had a Dhansak and my partner had a chilli garlic dish recommended by waiter!!! The service was fantastic so friendly and we could not believe how good value it was!! A starter and main course and tea or coffee is €14.50 a person, our total bill was €32.50. The nicest Indian cuisine I have tasted yet

Reviewed May 22, 2012

my wife and kids we all likes indian food.i heard good about this restaurant.we tried last nights.OMG i must say this is the best indian restaurant ever.we had meat plater and vegetable plater for starter it was out standing.we had four main courses one can not beat orther. i got my new desh.if any one likes spice you must try garlic chilli chicken.service was excellent .and finally amazing value.see you again soon swapna.

1  Thank 28sam1