“Great food,great service, great value!!!!”

Swapna Indian Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 78 Restaurants in Naas
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food,great service, great value!!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I recently ate in Swapna for the first time and will defo be back again if we are in Naas!! Because it was our first time the waiter said he would surprise us for the starter which when it arrived was a taste of 4 starters, Our main course's were delicious I had a Dhansak and my partner had a chilli garlic dish recommended by waiter!!! The service was fantastic so friendly and we could not believe how good value it was!! A starter and main course and tea or coffee is €14.50 a person, our total bill was €32.50. The nicest Indian cuisine I have tasted yet

Newbridge, Ireland
“papadam”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

my wife and kids we all likes indian food.i heard good about this restaurant.we tried last nights.OMG i must say this is the best indian restaurant ever.we had meat plater and vegetable plater for starter it was out standing.we had four main courses one can not beat orther. i got my new desh.if any one likes spice you must try garlic chilli chicken.service was excellent .and finally amazing value.see you again soon swapna.

1 Thank 28sam1
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Takeaway drawback.”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I had and still do hear fantastic reviews about this restaurant. I have never eaten in house, but have on occasion ordered a takeaway. The food is wonderful. No complaints. However my gripe is one that sticks in my gut more than their food ever will. Recently I ordered a takeaway for myself. I fancied a Chicken Madras and Pilau rice.Nothing more. I rang for a delivery only to be told that there is a 15 euro minimum. I added Chips and Nan, but was still under the minimum. When I suggested that I would rather forget it than order more food (it was only for one person) I was told that they would make an exception this time. Food arrived and was great except for the chips. (absolutely awful in terms of both taste and portion) Now getting back to my gripe...the takeaway menu does not stipulate that the minimum order is 15 euro. If it did then this review wouldn't even exist. I'm gonna go elsewhere and that's a shame because Swapna have great food, but I felt like I was dealing with the IMF when I tried to place my order. Bye bye for now Swapna.

2 Thank DWCOMMUTER
Kildare, Ireland
“Best Indian around!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I go to Swampna every 2/3 weeks or so either with partner or friends. The atmosphere is intimate, The staff are amazing , so accommodating , And the food is out-standing. Not very well known we love it , they do a great 3 course for 14.95 , excellent value for excellent food ;)

1 Thank 3lilboys
“fab place to dine”
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

what can i say i love this place food is fab staff are great they are so good they even remember what you like eat and as for value you can not beat it.defo recommend going.<3

1 Thank serenamunden