“Brilliant BB”
Review of Norcenni B & B

Norcenni B & B
Ranked #1 of 10 Naas B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Haven't stayed BB for years but this home was a wonderful experience. Warm welcome from Donal who showed us to a lovely room with a 'ginormous' bed, lots of room and bright and airy, lots of hot water for showers. Great breakfast and a lovely friendly chat with Vena next morning. walked in and out of town less than 10 mins which is very handy. would definitely recommend this BB if your looking in the Naas area. Car Parking spaces and so quiet at night, got a great night's sleep. Thank you Vena & Donal for a great BB experience after years! will no doubt be back in the town again and will see you then.
A & G Wexford

Room Tip: room 5 was ours, very very nice.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We wish we had had more time to stay to explore. An ideal and handy place to stay on the way to the Dublin airport if you wish to avoid overnight in Dublin. But in hurrying to get to the airport after brekkie we left a bag for carry on behind. Frantic phone calls resulted in the calmest response: the things have just arrived safely in Australia, packed so carefully. As well, good local knowledge directed us to the favourite eating spot for locals on a Tuesday night. A short stay but we were made at home. Would definitely stay here on our next trip to Ireland.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Booked this B and B based on reviews from Tripadvisor and they were all so accurate. I have stayed in all the hotels in Naas and this has to be the most pleasant experience to date. Rarely stay in a B and B, but as a previous reviewer wrote, this was a different experience. Vena is a lady and very homely without being intrusive. When I arrived, I asked for 'real' milk for my tea and Vena brought me a slice of home made apple tart and fresh cream -what a lovely touch. The bed was so comfy and the room so homely - had a great shower in the morning, Breakfast was all home made, porridge with fresh fruit - grapes, strawberries and blackberries. Her home made brown bread is the best ever and also the marmalade. I declined the eggs as it was quite early for a big breakfast. I will be back for sure:)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stayed here for two nights at the beginning of November. Vena and Donal were the perfect hosts and it was lovely chatting with them in the mornings, where they gave me tips on what to see in Naas, the best driving directions to Dublin and advice on how to pay the road toll. Vena kindly lent me a small hand bag for a wedding when I realised I'd forgotten mine back home in London. I was touched. My bedroom was large well lit and very clean. Breakfast was a decent spread and included yummy fresh home-made brown bread. There was enough space to park my car. I would definitely come back here again and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stayed overnight as was at a wedding nearby. Made feel very welcome by owner. Shown to a lovely clean warm and contemporary feeling room with the biggest bed I have ever seen! Breakfast was delicious. Great value for money. Have been reluctant to stay in b&b's in the past but my stay here Will make me think again. Hotel standard room, home cooked breakfast and a warm friendly atmosphere...top notch.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank creature_comfortz
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Excellent BNB, five mins by taxi to Naas town, excellent breakfast choies, everything cooked as requested, GF options catered for, lovely fresh fruit salad. We had a triple room, 3 single beds, in this very homely BNB. We were made to feel very welome by the owner Vena. The room was very clean, well appointed with tea/coffee making facilities. The room was lovely and warm on a very cold night. Highly recommend if stayng in Naas.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank erin d
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We arrived on a Saturday night and were shown to our lovely room. We explanined that we were meeting friends for dinner that evening and the owner kindly offered to drop us into Naas and saved us a walk. We had a great night out in McCormacks pub and got a taxi straight outside the door that took us back to the guesthouse. It's only a short spin and cost 6 Euro. The booking request had asked was there any special needs and I had put that I was on a Gluten free diet. At breakfast gluten toast came out with the tea. It was a lovely touch and much appreciated. I would highly recommend this Guest House. It was spotlessly clean and you get a great Irish welcome and the personal touch bets a hotel hands down.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple