“Super stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Woodbine House B&B

Woodbine House B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kill
Woodbine House B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Kill B&B and Inns
Dublin, Ireland
“Super stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

Great b and b. Great hosts. Very accommodating and gave us a lift to our wedding venue Palmerstown Estare. Good breakfast. Location just in Kill village and in a nice quiet part. Easy access to main Dublin to Cork road. Worth a visit.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Martine1234564

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Surrey, UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was travelling alone to Ireland to visit with family. Normally I stay in a hotel closer to my family, wiithin walking distance. On this occasion I decided that I would try a local B&B as I would feel more comfortable with that. I was pleasantly surprise to find that Dora, the owner, responded to my email immediately and I was happy to be staying there just from her response. I telephoned her on arrival into Dublin and let her know that I wouldn't be arriving until late and she made me feel that nothing was too much bother for her. On arrival at this very pretty purpose built B&B I realised that it is separated from the main house by a door and has it's own entrance, it is in fact one large house. I had fresh milk waiting and a selection of T.Bags on a table outside my room. All convenient. The room was comfortable with en suite and all clean and fresh to be in. Plenty of hot water on a very chilly night, efficient shower and decent towels! I only wanted a small breakfast, but there was a good selection and fresh Irish croissants and Irish bread all in a basket waiting. The best porridge ever with some added honey set me up for the day ahead and I will go back to Dora's home again.

Room Tip: All rooms on one floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Rita W
Dundalk, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

Stayed here while we attended a family wedding in Kill village.Absolutely faultless,beautiful house,spotlessly clean and a fabulous breakfast.Oh and a stunning view from the bedroom was the icing on the cake.When we return to Kill we'll definitely not hesitate in booking here.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Lolo7822
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2011

My partner and I stayed at Woodbine House in August 2011 - and had a wonderful stay. Located just 40 minutes south of Dublin, and en route to the stunning Wicklow mountains, it's the perfect place to explore all that Dublin, Kildare and Wicklow has to offer.

Dora, our host, gave us a very warm welcome and was attentive to our every need. Our room was clean, light and airy, with a lovely en-suite bathroom - and the Irish breakfasts are delicious!

Kill is a small village, but had everything we needed, including a supermarket, pharmacy, take aways - and a couple of great pubs - the Old House and The Dew Drop Inn (good food). Naas - the nearest town, is only 15 minutes away by car too.

We loved it here, and will definitely be returning. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Therald
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2011

Had a long weekend break with my partner, stayed at this place based on a recommendation from a friend. Conveniently close to Dublin and also the beautiful surrounding area and mountains. Dora and family were very friendly and ideal hosts offering very tasty breakfasts and good tips for the local areas to visit. Even found time to have a good on a golf driving range, only had to pay for the golf balls and got a free loan of several different clubs. The Irish hospitality is not exaggerated

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Andrew B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kill
Lawlors Hotel
#1 of 1 in Newbridge
Norcenni B & B
Norcenni B & B
#1 of 11 in Naas

Been to Woodbine House B&B? Share your experiences!