“Tasty, Fresh and Fast”

Hokkaido Restaurant Sushi and Noodle Bar
Ranked #11 of 25 Restaurants in Celbridge
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hokkaido Restaurant brings small and amazing part of Japan into the hart of Celbridge. In an enchanting and peaceful decor, Hokkaido Restaurant offers a number of Sushi options and a variety of Japanese cosine dishes like Ramen, Traditional Teppanyaki, Curry, Wok Fried Noodles, Tempura selection and more. Even more, we have types of Japanese drinks like Sake, Green Tea (cold or hot), wines, etc.
Maynooth, Ireland
“Tasty, Fresh and Fast”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I ordered takeaway tonight from this restaurant.

My husband is not a fan of sushi but from the moment I heard a Sushi Bar had opened in Celbridge I couldn't wait to try some!!

I was not disappointed! We ordered the Ebi Tempura Maki, Chicken Massman Curry and Yaki Soba.

Our order arrived in less than 30 minutes and was piping hot.

The sushi was DELICIOUS despite my initial hesitation since I had never tried Tobiko before .. but everything was super fresh and tasty.

I initially ordered the curry as a "just incase I don't like the Sushi" and there was really no need as the sushi portion I ordered was quite filling. I was happy I ordered it though - it was probably one of the nicest and freshest massman curries I have ever tasted! My husband loved the yaki soba too so all in all this was a really nice meal.

It is quite refreshing to have a bit more variety in the restaurants around the north Kildare area and I will definitely be ordering again.

• Visited June 2014

dublin
“Fantastic. ”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Yet another leaflet thru our letterbox. But to my surprise a sushi bar and restaurant in Celbridge. We had to give it a try. The sushi was delicious. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Next time I think we would sit at the sushi bar and watch the chef and get his recommendations in what to order. I would highly recommend the spider crab sushi. The flavours and quality were lovely.

2 Thank curlypow
Leinster
“Great food and Service”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food at Hokkaido. Great sushi, Ramen and noodles. The staff were really friendly. Overall great to have a new resturant in Celbridge. Will be back.

2 Thank HenryGLeinster