“good meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Enjoyed very good food. Staff were very attentive. I will visit again. The take away is also very good. we use that frequently.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We popped in for Sunday dinner with no reservation. We parked on-street nearby. Parking's free on Sundays and after 18.30 on other days. I chose the 'dinner for one' (starter&mains&glass wine& tea/coffee 20euro) and partner chose Biryani. We were both seriously stuffed afterwards. Wine and food were lovely. They even heated the milk fir the coffee! it was a lovely touch. Staff could not have been nicer. We really liked the dinner ware (plates etc). We were early so it was quiet but that didn't stop us really enjoying the restaurant.

1  Thank Avril_ORily
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Our visit here was unplanned but we were pleasantly surprised to find an Indian Restaurant with freshly prepared dishes.

We shared a mushroom pakora. Then I had the lamb saag and hubby had the Crown chicken. Both dishes were bursting with flavour and left no room for dessert!

The place had a constant flow of take away punters during the 1 and half hours we were there. However, there were only a couple of tables filled with people eating in. The atmosphere wasn't great but apparently it gets busier later.

I'd recommend this place if your in or passing through celbridge but not sure I'd go out of my way to travel to it especially.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Very nice restaurant. Food is of the best quality. If you're really hungry go for the mixed grill. Very good service but a little on the expensive side. Great for takeaway also. Very convenient location in town center.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here many times, and it is consistently good. It is the nicest Indian restaurant I have tried.
Always very busy at the weekends, so I would recommend booking.
Service can be a little slow, overall service could be improved.
They do really great deals, excellent value.