Our friends suggested staying here while we were visiting Dingle. The owner, Mary is lovely and welcomes you to the place like you are family. We loved it here and will definitely return. The views are stunning and the breakfast is one of the best I have had in Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet country home overlooking Ventry Harbour & Dingle Bay .on Slea Head drive.Sea & mountain views from rooms.5 minute walk to safe sandy beach.Horse riding near by.King size beds in 2 bedrooms .double & single bed in3rd. room , one double & 2 single beds in 4th room.Sitting room for guests.Tea/coffee making facilities in all bedrooms.Breakfast menu., & home baking. Golf & Eco tours arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ceann Tra Heights Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceann Tra Heights Hotel Ventry
- Ceann Tra Heights b&b
- Ceann Tra Heights Bed And Breakfast Ireland/Ventry