Although we arrived very early we were still made very welcome by the owners who made us tea and provided beautiful home made cake.
We were given advice to drive around the Dingle peninsula known as Slea Head. It was very enjoyable.
Our room was immaculately clean and comfortable, with a fantastic view of Ventry Bay. We did not want to close the curtains!
We were advised by our hosts for a warm Irish welcome to try Paddi O Sha's in Ventry, just a short distance away. We had a very good meal, and a brilliant time with live Irish music - it was a great family atmosphere being Father's Day.
Although we took Mary by surprise arriving early for breakfast, this wasn't a problem and we enjoyed a lovely Irish breakfast before going on our way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet country home overlooking Ventry Harbour & Dingle Bay .on Slea Head drive.Sea & mountain views from rooms.5 minute walk to safe sandy beach.Horse riding near by.King size beds in 2 bedrooms .double & single bed in3rd. room , one double & 2 single beds in 4th room.Sitting room for guests.Tea/coffee making facilities in all bedrooms.Breakfast menu., & home baking. Golf & Eco tours arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ceann Tra Heights Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceann Tra Heights Hotel Ventry
- Ceann Tra Heights b&b
- Ceann Tra Heights Bed And Breakfast Ireland/Ventry