“very well run and managed” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Long's Horse Riding

Long's Horse Riding
Dublin, Ireland
“very well run and managed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and young son went out several times and were always happy, especially with the horses chosen for them and the staff. I joined them once and really enjoyed it too. A great way to see the view.

Visited August 2013

Liverpool, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Great fun, lovely horses and nice people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I rode here today and it was excellent. They were really friendly and cared whether you had a good time. I am an experienced rider and enjoyed riding King. The staff took time to show novices the basics, ensure people were safe to canter/ gallop etc. I did the beach and mountain ride for two hours and for fifty euros it was great value. The horses are lovely Irish horses and know their job well. Well done guys - a great place!

Visited July 2013
Bilthoven, Utrecht, Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Canter at the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I`ve had a verry nice experience here yesterday, we rode to the beach and made a nice canter at Ventry beach, I have an short movie of it
The horses were sweet and the people at the stable were very kind

Visited June 2013
Westland, Michigan
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“A Great Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

For something really cool to do while visiting the Dingle Peninsula this is definitely up there on the list. We had 8 people in our group ranging from 22 to 50 and we all had a really good. It was a little pricey at 40 Euro but to say I rode a horse on a beach in Ireland was well worth it to. The horses were very calm and easy to ride. The Staff was very helpful and friendly. We rode in a single file from the stable down to the beach. We probably rode about 2 miles down the beach and we took the horses into the water to get the feet wet. My horse Annie was very calm and was nice to ride. The overall experience from Long's was good for me. I would recommend it to anyone looking for something to do.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Photofox88
Effin, Limerick
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“best experience of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I would highly recommend it, it was one of the best experiences of my life finding Longs, they are such a lovely family and very laid back, the horses there are amazing, Tom and Justin are my favourites, I would recommend an all day ride or a half day because the views from some of the places you ride are breath taking

Visited May 2012