“Best Gluten Free Pizza Ever”

Fiordigrano Pizza Cafe
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Spiddal
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Gluten Free Pizza Ever”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I am an American that lived in Italy and I am picky when it comes to pizza. My wife has a gluten allergy so we decided to give this place a try. We ordered the gluten free pizza and it was by far the best pizza (gluten free or not) I have ever had. Antonio uses a wood fire oven the way they do it in Italy and is a master at it. The place was extremely busy which is a testament to the quality of the food considering that we were there on a Sunday evening. The restaurant was also extremely clean. I can say for the record that I had to travel to Galway, Ireland from America to get the best pizza I have ever had.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank SATXSDCA

Waldorf, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Gluten Free Pizza”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The best gluten free pizza I've ever had by far. It tasted like traditional pizza made with flour that I've had in Italy. The owner is very nice and authentically Italian. He used a small wood burning oven. If you want gluten free crust, it's best if you call ahead of time if possible because Antonio needs to de-thaw the crust.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Darcy U
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“*Best Gluten Free pizza in Galway*”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Lovely staff, small but cosy seating area where you can watch this Italian chef prepare your pizza. After recently hearing that Fiordigrano makes Gluten Free pizza I jumped at the opportunity to try it out from hearing amazing reviews by the locals about Antonio's pizza. I've tried many gluten free pizzas in other restaurants in Galway City, however this was genuinely the best! Real pizza made by Antonio from Napoli really is the best in town. If you have tried Italian pizza from Naples you will appreciate Antonio's pizza. Pizza from Naples is known by Italians as being the best pizza in all of Italy. Now you can get this in Spiddal,and what's more, coeliacs alike may also indulge! Antonio sources his gluten free flour from Italy which results in delicious gluten free pizza, exactly like normal pizza with gluten. Delicious gluten free pizza, very reasonably priced at €12.50. This is a must, can't wait to go back to this little hidden gem!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank QB2013
galway
“Excellent!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Best to order in advance by phone but its so worth the short wait. The food is sublime, best pizza I have tasted in a long time, we also had some gnocchi with homemade meatballs, superb also. Cant wait to go back!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank smc2
“Excellent hand made Pizza!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A small, basic seating area but well worth the visit as the Pizzas are delicious. Lovely hand made pizzas with fresh ingredients - the secret seems to be the base which reminded me of pizza that I had in Naples. It's an inexpensive night out but one of the most enjoyable meals I have had in a while. Friendly and relaxed service.

• Visited June 2013