“Warm and welcoming”

Fallon's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 12 Kinvara B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Mrs. Fallon provides a comfortable, clean B&B that offers the privacy of a hotel (big comfortable rooms, too) but the friendly helpfulness of a B&B. She is as charming and helpful a hostess as you will ever meet! And a great cook too, we enjoyed a delicious "fry up" breakfasts that also offers cereals, juice, coffee or tea. We highly recommend this lovely spot in a darling coastal town!
The O'Keefes (from U.S.)

2  Thank ChristineVI
There are newer reviews for Fallon's Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We selected this hotel on our trip to West Ireland, because it is situated close to Moher and Galway the Burren. We are happy that we selected this friendly hotel. The lady was very kind. We had a quiet, relaxing sleep. In the morning we received Irish breakfast.

2  Thank Melinda_TH
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed at Fallon's B&B in early April 2013. It was even more enjoyable than I had imagined...and I had expected a lot because I was referred by a friend who had stayed in 2012. Maura is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She takes great pride in her B&B. It is situated in an ideal location - close to everything. You can walk to all of the wonderful pubs and to the castle. There's great music in the town and great food (try the Peir Head). The breakfast was just lovely and the beds were really comfortable. I stayed with a friend and we had two really comfortable double beds which was so nice because all of the other B&Bs we stayed at during the trip had only twin beds when requesting 2 beds. The bathrooms were updated and very clean. Everything in her home was done with love - she made you feel like family. Oh, and a big bonus is that the price is unbelievably reasonable!!!! If I ever go back to Ireland, I will definitely make a trip to Kinvara and stay at Maura Fallon's.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank JMK456
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Maura was a lovely innkeeper who made us feel very welcome. We had no reservations when we travelled around Ireland and simply stopped and asked to see rooms. She showed us a room which we readily took as it was large, immaculate and the inn is very well situated. Maura cooked a nice breakfast and was available to answer any questions. Kinvara was a nice little town on the coast. We had a wonderful dinner at the Pier Head and then went to hear music at a pub named Tully's. It was a short visit to the area but a very enjoyable one. I would highly recommend Fallon's.

2  Thank Therese B
Reviewed March 6, 2013

It was my first time in Ireland and we wanted it to be perfect. We chose Ms. Fallon's B&B after all the excellent reviews we found on tripadvisor. It was perfect indeed! Ms. Fallon's amazing, warm and lovely!! Her breakfast was made with heart :) Room - very clean and nice, warm and comfy! We had a good sleep as it was quiet and peaceful outside.
Kinvarra is now my favourite place in Ireland - picturesque with a great atmosphere! It is also where I had my first pint of Guinness and enjoyed it with amazing people in a local pub that is just walking distance from B&B (and it very useful!).
We will definitely come back to Kinvarra and will stay in Fallon's Bed and Breakfast!!!! Thank you very much Maura for making my Irish dream perfect!!! :))))

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chyna_Le
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed here with a friend for a race in march. Family were so nice and friendly. Room was lovely and spacious. Amazing hot shower! Tea and coffee making facilities in rooms was great.
Essential prerace breakfast was perfect - great selection of cereals, toast fruit and cooked breakfast. Great stay, will be back.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Nikki252
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Nice Bed and Breafast hotel with a lovely, welcoming hosting family. It was clean and great with parking and close to pubs and stores. Easy to find, great breakfast and good size of the room. Would definetly stay here again. Kinvara as a village was very nice and the area has plenty of things to see and places go. I travelled in january and it was beautiful this time of the year aswell.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room not facing the main street.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank 825maria
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kinvara
Merriman Hotel
#3 of 12 in Kinvara
Kinvara Inn B&B
Kinvara Inn B&B
#4 of 12 in Kinvara

Been to Fallon's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!