“A perfect stay!”

Fallon's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 12 Kinvara B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 6, 2013

It was my first time in Ireland and we wanted it to be perfect. We chose Ms. Fallon's B&B after all the excellent reviews we found on tripadvisor. It was perfect indeed! Ms. Fallon's amazing, warm and lovely!! Her breakfast was made with heart :) Room - very clean and nice, warm and comfy! We had a good sleep as it was quiet and peaceful outside.
Kinvarra is now my favourite place in Ireland - picturesque with a great atmosphere! It is also where I had my first pint of Guinness and enjoyed it with amazing people in a local pub that is just walking distance from B&B (and it very useful!).
We will definitely come back to Kinvarra and will stay in Fallon's Bed and Breakfast!!!! Thank you very much Maura for making my Irish dream perfect!!! :))))

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chyna_Le

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed here with a friend for a race in march. Family were so nice and friendly. Room was lovely and spacious. Amazing hot shower! Tea and coffee making facilities in rooms was great.
Essential prerace breakfast was perfect - great selection of cereals, toast fruit and cooked breakfast. Great stay, will be back.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Nikki252
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Nice Bed and Breafast hotel with a lovely, welcoming hosting family. It was clean and great with parking and close to pubs and stores. Easy to find, great breakfast and good size of the room. Would definetly stay here again. Kinvara as a village was very nice and the area has plenty of things to see and places go. I travelled in january and it was beautiful this time of the year aswell.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room not facing the main street.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank 825maria
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My brother, dad and self stayed at Fallon's on a cycling trip we made from Galway to Dingle. Fall 's was out first stop and wonderful. Kinvara is a beautiful town and Fallon's is in a prime location on Main Street. Walking distance from several pubs and restaurants in the quaint town. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great and Ms. Fallon was very friendly and accommodating - keeping our bikes inside her office for the night. A great stay in a great place. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Dulapr8
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My self and my Husband had a lovely overnight stay in Kinvara last night and stayed in Fallons B&B, on arrival we were met by a lovely lady called Maura Fallon and was made feel at home with a lovely bright spacious room, tea making facilities, television, comfortable bed , and a wonderful breakfast in the morning. It was better than most Hotels and at a very affordable price and we had a most enjoyable night in Kinvara.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank margaretMayo
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Fallon's B and B in Kinvara was one stop on my husband's and my short trip to Ireland, and it was one of the best! Maura Fallon's little hotel is beautiful, spotless, and includes amenities such as a television,hair dryer, and WiFi that we didn't get at other B & Bs or hotels in Ireland. Our room was spacious, bright, and beautifully decorated. Breakfast was delicious, and when we asked for advice, Maura provided it. On top of everything, it was one of the most affordable places we stayed on our entire trip. I would highly recommend Fallon's B&B to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sandra D
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I lived in Kinvara for several years and had heard how nice Fallon's was for accommodation. Now, I know it's true!

On a quick visit to the old village stomping grounds we stayed there for just one night.

It is clean, quiet, spacious and the breakfast was wonderful.

Highly recommend it as Kinvara is a delight to visit...be sure and find some music!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank honeybee1231
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kinvara
Merriman Hotel
#3 of 12 in Kinvara
Drumcreehy Country House
Drumcreehy Country House
#1 of 16 in Ballyvaughan

Been to Fallon's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!