“Top quality at a very affordable price”

Fallon's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 14 Kinvara B&B and Inns
Park Ridge, IL
“Top quality at a very affordable price”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Fallon's B and B in Kinvara was one stop on my husband's and my short trip to Ireland, and it was one of the best! Maura Fallon's little hotel is beautiful, spotless, and includes amenities such as a television,hair dryer, and WiFi that we didn't get at other B & Bs or hotels in Ireland. Our room was spacious, bright, and beautifully decorated. Breakfast was delicious, and when we asked for advice, Maura provided it. On top of everything, it was one of the most affordable places we stayed on our entire trip. I would highly recommend Fallon's B&B to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Sandra D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Youghal, Ireland
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I lived in Kinvara for several years and had heard how nice Fallon's was for accommodation. Now, I know it's true!

On a quick visit to the old village stomping grounds we stayed there for just one night.

It is clean, quiet, spacious and the breakfast was wonderful.

Highly recommend it as Kinvara is a delight to visit...be sure and find some music!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank honeybee1231
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 3, 2012

What a lovely stay we had in Fallons B&B. We had a lovely room and lovely breakfast in the morning. Maura Fallon was such a great host and made us all feel very welcome, almost as if we were at home. We will be back for sure on our next vist to the west!

Room Tip: We got a room on the top floor which was really spacious and comfortable
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank sandyoshea1979
Reviewed October 2, 2012

On my first trip to Irelande I stayed at a B&B called Fallon's. When I went back, the following year with my husband, I insisted on staying there again. And finally again this year, I returned to Fallon's.The women who owns this b&b is called Maura Fallon, and she is the most wonderful women I have ever met. Warm, friendly, always smiling and a good cook. She spoiled me. The rooms are good size and clean. It even smells good, just like home. I have become friendly with Maura and her family.They trully make you feel like part of her family. She brings the "true" Irish to her home. It doesn't feel like a typical b&b. It feels like home. I sleep like a baby when I am there. I will always stay with Maura when I am in Kinvara, Co. Galway. Just like home.
Karen from Chicago

Room Tip: I always liked the rooms off of the balcony. I would walk out there at night and look up at the sky...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank cntry_kacy
Salt Spring Island
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This B&B offers everything a traveller could ask for with an extra portion of hospitality offered by Maura Fallon. For two women, we felt safe and comfortable with a very clean bedroom and bathroom and excellent Irish breakfast. We also appreciated the off-road parking that was provided.

Room Tip: We enjoyed a room that had a spacious deck attached
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Carron C
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We enjoyed a night at Fallon's B&B in Kinvara as part of a cycling tour around southern Ireland. The B&B is centrally located, very clean with nice decor, modern bathroom, and great Irish breakfast. Maura was friendly and welcoming and we were well looked after during our visit to pretty Kinvara. This was the perfect launching point for a trip around the Burren, which is stunningly beautiful (even in the rain!). Thanks Maura - it was a pleasure to meet you.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Ruth M
Issoire, France
Reviewed August 24, 2012

As if you were at the hotel. Very nice bedrooms, very well tidied every days. Lovely welcome from the host. Ideal situation in the center of the village : close buseireann stop, no need a car to have a drink, and except the national road, in a very quiet house.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank casadei63
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kinvara
Merriman Hotel
#3 of 14 in Kinvara
Kinvara Inn B&B
Kinvara Inn B&B
#4 of 14 in Kinvara

Been to Fallon's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!