“Recommended!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Brillion, Wisconsin
“Recommended!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This place has great service and excellent food. The restaurant had a quiet and comfortable feel. We ordered the lamb and the quail dinners with beer and wine. The dinners were filling and very tasty. The price was ok for the quality and amount of food and drinks we ordered. I would definitely recommend dinner here.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Alex S

Galway, Ireland
“I love this place!!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This is probably the best restaurant in Kinvara! The pasta is as authentic as I have ever tasted and the pizza is pretty damn good too. Without a doubt they make the finest coffee in the county :) and while the service can suffer when it gets busy the quality of the food keeps me coming back for more.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank jadi4100
Galway, Ireland
“Nice little italian restaurant in the west of Ireland”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We recently had dinner in this authentic italian restaurant in the small village of Kinvara. The food was very good, I had one of the daily specials, my partner had a pizza. The menu is relatively small, but personally I think that's a good thing. There are plenty of locally sourced seafood items on the menu. The pizza range is a bit pricey, but the pizzas are very tasty. Overall, we really enjoyed out visit, a good menu, friendly service, and a nice wine selection.

• Visited December 2013
Ireland
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Inside it is like a very old building - "done up". Toilets smell of old building.
Pizza was good but a little less than perfectly cooked dough!
Seeing comments on other reviews about a certain gentleman I would have to concur.
Sting in the tail here is it is a cash only business, so come prepared.
Would I go back - only if I had no choice.

• Visited October 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“enjoyable and reasonable”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

pizza is excellent and the steak with fried potato is also very good. wine is average. all in all a nice venue for ladies night out that wont break the bank. service could be friendlier. I will be back

Visited September 2013