“First class meal”

Keogh's of Kinvara Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A traditional Irish pub with an excellent pint of Guinness,large selection of beers, fresh daily seafood, e.G. Mussels, oysters, seafood platter, fresh battered cod and chips, sizzling fajitas, steaks and much more, all our food is prepared freshly.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“First class meal”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Stayed in Kinvara guesthouse and Keogh's is just across the street so very convenient. Excellent meal with good menu choice, good value and friendly staff - what more do you need.

Visited July 2014

Johnsburg, Illinois
““A fabulously fun-filled time!””
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Ireland has got to be the friendliest country ever! We had a group of 12 friends who vacationed across Ireland last month and one evening we stopped at Keogh’s Pub in Kinvara for dinner. The owner stopped by the table advising there would be live music later that evening that he was sure we would enjoy. And he was right! 4 of us made the best decision ever! One of the best highlights of our trip! Music, singing and dancing was enjoyed by all - along with a few beers and some Jameson, too! Even after the keyboard musician stopped playing, the pub was alive with energy. Thanks to the owner and all the “locals” who may have been at the pub that night. You gave us the feeling of a hometown bar, sharing genuine warmth and laughter, looking out for its neighbors. My heart still smiles when I remember this night. And to Lucy, THANK YOU – for driving the 4 of us back to our B & B’s - just to make sure we got back safely. Seriously, this was an awesome time!

• Visited June 2014
Vienna, Virginia
“Best food in Ireland”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I'm not even kidding, I spent a month in Ireland and this random place where i got lunch while I was waiting for the bus served me the best food I got the whole trip. It's honestly a bigger deal than Dunguire castle up the street. If I went to Ireland again, I would go out of my way to get to Kinvara and eat there again. I wandered into a bar at three, and when they said they didn't serve food I asked where the best place to get it was. The WHOLE BAR answered "keagh's" at once! I've never seen that many Irish people agree on something! It was an out of the blue experience.

St. John's, Canada
“Soooooo GOOD!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stopped here on our way back from the Cliff's of Moher. We have a 1 year old and a 3 year old and all enjoyed our meal. My husband and I had the fresh crab melts - just SO ridiculously good! They made our 3 year old a grilled cheese sandwich - even though it wasn't on the menu - and provided us with a free baby bowl with mashed potato and yummy home made soup for our 1 year old. The staff were great and had if it hadn't been raining we would have certainly made use of the great looking backyard and beer garden. Easy place to eat with kids!

Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly staff, fantastic soup, fresh seafood”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stopped in on our way to the Cliff's of Mohr and were greeted by the friendly staff. We asked about the soup of the day and were given a sample. It was so good, we drank it all and ordered 2 bowls. Seafood was wonderful & fresh. The seafood platter was abundant, perfect to share, and also had a crab special. I'd highly recommend stopping in.

1 Thank Smity1227