Burren Yoga Retreats
$120
Lady Gregory Hotel(Gort)(Great Value!)
$65
$63
Hylands Burren Hotel(Ballyvaughan)
$146
The Coach House Hotel(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
$98
$84
Oranmore Lodge Hotel(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
$90
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
$101
$97
Orbitz.com
Holiday Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Bar/Lounge
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$95
$143
$129
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmeditation centrevegetarian foodniamh jonesweekend retreatthe ownerbunk bedswonderful weekendbeautiful surroundingsdaily outingsvery special placewonderful teacherunderfloor heatingbody and souleveryday lifeamazing foodnew friendsboat trip
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was lucky enough to return to the Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre for a great weekend of yoga in January. This has been my third visit on the end of January weekend course and it is a great way to banish any January gloom. Our class was a mixture of both beginners, intermediate and even another yoga teacher and yet Dave catered to everyone's needs. I got lots of advice on my own practice and the beginners were all feeling confident about their practice as we prepared to leave on Sunday afternoon. Like most people in today's world I have a very busy work and home life and the Burren Yoga Centre offers such a lovely and much-needed escape from everyday life. From the moment you step through the door and smell Paddi's cooking you know you're in a very special place. Thanks to Dave's organisation you don't need to plan anything for the entire weekend. Instead Dave has already created the perfect timetable to ensure you are relaxed and rejuvenated in both mind and body by Sunday afternoon. I really enjoyed the karma yoga and the opportunity it offered to chat to the others on our group, a lovely mix of people from all walks of life. If you've never tried yoga and want to find out what it's all about or if you have experience of yoga and want to deepen your practice then I'd highly recommend the Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre. I'll certainly be back!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2013

What a holiday- such a relaxing holiday left feeling full of energy and wanting to practise yoga more. The news year retreat was taught by tadhg what a guy is all I can say great classes, got to experience some Indian mediation practises and had a laugh too. The centre is warm, cosy and spotless , the food so good I put on weight and have been inspired to cook more .Really good quality ingredients used a lot of organic &irish products provided. The daily outings allow you to see more of the burren/ Clare - I can only say good things

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I spent 3 nights out of the 5 at the Burren Yoga retreat. I would have loved to have stayed for the full week, but it wasn't possible. The centre is very well organised and equipped. The rooms were small but comfortable and all of the facilities were very clean. The buildings have under floor heating throughout, so kept lovely and cosy. The yoga, and the daily trips out were all brilliant, as was the food prepared for us at the centre, I have no complaints at all!

Room Tip: I thought that i would prefer to have a room on my own, but really enjoyed sharing in the end.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Had a wonderful stay at the Burren yoga and meditation centre. What a truly beautiful vibe from the second I walked through the front door and smelt the delights from the kitchen. The yoga room is fab and I had a really fab experience session after session with my new guru Esther Eckhart. Dave the owner has thought of every little detail to make the stay perfect - from seeing the sights with ease to lunch in dream locations. My visit was easily a highlight of my 2012....if you haven't been yet, just get it booked!!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Dave is a brilliant host and took us on a fabulous guided walk to Blackhead. Our yoga teacher on this weekend retreat, Esther, was superb - lovely and inspiring. The food was delicious and the people on the retreat were just wonderful. A magical experience - so glad I took time for myself to visit.

• Stayed: September 2012