“Fresh”

Subway
Decatur, Tennessee
“Fresh”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I went in here to eat. The veggies, meat, bread all seemed very fresh. Except there was someone making our sandwiches who seemed very high. But no complaints, she made our sandwiches very full and worth it!

Visited August 2013

Lansing, Michigan
“Quick bite for the road”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

We wanted to take along a sandwich to avoid having to stop for lunch, so we stopped at Subway. Our sandwiches were prepared by friendly staff and when I asked for them to be double wrapped to eat later, they complied without complaint, and we were wished a pleasant and safe journey. The sandwiches went into the cooler and we were off.

Visited February 2012
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“Always good”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Whenever my wife and I are looking for a good, nutricious lunch, we almost always choose Subway. The bread and fixin's are fresh and tasty. It sure beats a greasy burger!

Visited December 2011