“Nice choice”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Antioch, Illinois
“Nice choice”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We were referred to this restaurant by the Hampton Inn staff next door and where we were staying, also a favorite of family from Lenoir City. Nice selection of food and appetizers. We had pizza, fish and chips, and BBQ. All was very good as well as the dessert that was free because of our Hampton room cards. Worth the stop if you are in the area.

Visited October 2013

Windsor, Canada
“Better than most chains”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

On the way home we spent a night at the Hampton Inn in Lenoir City. Tennessee. We were pleased to discover that there was an Aubreys directly next door. It was a Saturday night and we were even more pleased to discover that all of their bottles of wine were available for half price. The atmosphere is pleasant and the service was attentive. The food was not fantastic but it was quite good and the portions were generous.

• Visited July 2013
“Wont dissapoint!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Just had the best salmon I have ever had at any restaurant! The baked potato was huge and cooked perfectly (which is hard to find, I normally send baked potatoes back at other restaurants). My son had steak on a stick and it was a generous portion cooked to perfection.
Restaurant seemed clean and the dining area was comfortable. I didn't care for the girl spraying down the tables with a sprayer next to us, I felt like I was breathing the stuff she was spraying.
In short wee always get our moneys worth when we eat there. The only super negative thing I can say is I wish the service were faster, that seems to be a consistent problem there, however I never complain because the food is so good. Slow service is the only reason I don't give it five stars. I wish waitstaff would realize that patrons would tip more if they would speed up. I can say that because I waited tables for years.

• Visited August 2012
Lenoir City, Tennessee, United States
“Best place to eat in Lenoir City !”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We frequent Aubrey's in Lenoir City several times a month and they have never let us down, form the friendly greeters at the front door, to their menu that everyone can on agree on something. My favorite sandwich is the Rooster Grill, a huge chicken sandwich ! Their steaks are amazing and the different fish varieties are amazing too, and the salads are huge also ! Great service, friendly atmosphere and management that roam the dining room looking for way's to serve.

• Visited June 2013
Alcoa, Tennessee
“Aubrey's Rest”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Had read this was one of the top places to eat in Lenoir City, but we were let down. The food was so so, as was the service. The only really good thing about the restaurant was the hostess made sure to greet us upon arrival and others said have a good day when we left. Maybe it was because it was Sunday, and the place must have been hit hard earlier by the church crowds, but our server seemed clueless. We might try this place again during the week when things hopefully cool down. My wife had the chicken fingers and they seemed to be wiry. I had the Hawaiian beef skewers and they seemed to be too sweet. The baked potato was great as was the bread.

Visited June 2013