“Great product, price and the friendliest people”

Country Kinfolk Farms
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in Lenoir City
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Come join us at our Cafe for a home-cooked lunch without the hassle of cooking it yourself. Also have low-carb and gluten-free options just added to menu. *Catering also available* Great venue for your club or group meetings. (OPEN 11AM-2PM, TUES-SUN) Our Marketplace has great Farm House Style decor, 2 women's clothing boutiques and a baby boutique. (OPEN 10AM-5PM, TUES-SUN) Need a Venue for an event? Ask us about our Indoor Barn Venue and Outdoor Pavilion Venue available for weddings, reunions, birthday parties and more! (ASK ABOUT APPT TO TOUR)
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I've been to this place several times now and we've never been disappointed. At first, I was there with a couple of neighbors and told my husband he needed to try it. The next time he went with me and we've been back several times. In fact, he has taken other guy friends to try it out. Their food is homemade and very tasty. Two hot dishes are offered daily, two hot soups, sandwiches, sides and the most scrumptious desserts you could ever ask for and a good price. Next time you're in Lenoir City give them a try you'll enjoy it.

2  Thank SLiebbe

Reviewed July 11, 2014

The food is wonderful. Homemade soups and sandwiches. I've been there twice and the minestrone and taco soups were the best I've ever tasted.Brought a piece of homemade coconut pie home for my husband which he thoroughly enjoyed.
The restaurant itself is decorated in primitive style. Many of the tables and benches are made from old doors. While there you should plan time to look through the attached gift shop, which is loaded with lots of primitive and country style goodies.

2  Thank matmul45
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Our family was in Lenoir City for a funeral. We looked on trip advisor for somewhere for us all to go get a bite to eat. They didn't blink when 10 of us and an infant trooped in. Pushed tables together and were so friendly about it. They served us all and got all the drink orders and food orders correct. All of the food was homemade. No deli meats for sandwiches, either. Real turkey!! The pecan pie rivaled my mothers. The lemon cookies are so soft and wonderful that they have to be eaten with a fork!! Salad bar is not extensive, but VERY fresh. I hope I have reason to be back in Lenoir City again so I can return to this great place.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed this little place one Saturday after yard sales. It was GREAT!!
The service is AWESOME!!!
Very friendly people. Family run place.
The chicken salad was out of thus world good:) the desserts are beyond good!!! The chocolate cake was RUDICULOUS !!!! So good !!!
I have recommended to many family and friends . Honestly the only down side was how full I felt when we left... I wanted to try another dessert:)

1  Thank Amandajacob
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I built and account just to rave about this place!

We just left this quant, sweet little restaurant. We had the best service in a long time from much bigger establishments. The Family owned and run business is fast, courteous and very friendly.

I will be going back very soon for a family get together. I high recommend this place for anyone that loves home cooking and great prices.

Thanks for the best service and food!

*p.s. They have a really nice Antique shop connected to the restaurant. Very reasonable prices.

8  Thank Justin L