“Japanese food in Lenoir City, TN”

Takoyaki Japanese Steak and Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Conveniently located in Lenoir City instead of having to drive into Knoxville. The live cooking and entertainment was good and the food even better. I didn't get to try the sushi, but hope to do so soon. We had a large party and they did a good job of taking care of us. Yes, pricier than Asahi, but way cheaper and less crowded than Wasabi. For a quick fix, I would recommend this place.

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Sushi is amazing. Service,grill and food are lacking. Wouldn't waste my time overpaying just got to Asahi or wasabi. After multiple tries we won't be back

2  Thank Pauladeenshomegirl
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We arrived for Sunday lunch with a friend. The chef who prepared our food was entertaining and did a fabulous job preparing even the veggies (which are the easiest to overcook). The value is comparable to other Japanese restaurants in the area, with the added perk of live entertainment.

My wife tried the sushi. She loves fine sushi and this, in her opinion, is the best in the area.

We'll be returning -- even if for no other reason than the sushi.

4  Thank Julius M
Reviewed September 18, 2013

After living all over the country, and eating at many renowned sushi restaurants, I've found the sushi around Knoxville to be average at best...Then comes this little place in little Lenoir City, barely a spot on the map about 15 miles outside of Knoxville. I love this little town, but the food has been lacking what we've been spoiled on in other cities we've lived.

I am saying this because I felt I was back in Vegas again eating at my favorite Sushi place...This was one of the best amaebi I've ever had, and the white tuna was amazing, spicy tuna roll was just right, and the unagi was tastey too.

If you like sushi this place is worth a try. They have only been open for a couple of weeks (Sept. 2013) so don't let the server lack of knowledge bother you, they'll get it together. The food is amazing!

2  Thank grantc2013