“A tarnish on the king crown”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #38 of 66 Restaurants in Lenoir City
Reviewed May 27, 2014

If you want to stand in line for you're food come here.The drive through is a hurry up and wait place you're order and 10 min later you will get it.Inside is just as bad I came in during a lunch rush and there was a line for fries I was told they dont drop new basket fries until the old is gone.the food is messy and tastes terrible. Don't get me wrong BK is my favorite fast food restaurant but this one is the worst i have ever eaten Avoid Avoid.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Bit into a piece of thick sharp rusted metal wire, half the size of a paperclip, in the meat... This was a long while ago (over a year), but will NEVER eat at any "burger king" again, they didn't even care that the meat was basically poisoned, something about being an individually owned franchise. Insane, if someone actually swallowed that metal wire it would have caused ripped your insides beyond repair on top of it being completely rusted. Please, I don't want anyone to get a cut up esophagus, look for a small trusted family owned burger place or at least anything other than bottom barrel trash like this... companies this big and powerful couldn't care less about you.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I know it's fast food, but these folks have it down pat. I also know it's a burger place but I had the chicken sandwich and it was wonderful. Combine that with hot, fresh fries and I had a great lunch. The bathoom was clean and the attendants were congenial. I'll definitely be back.