“Cracker Barrel quality”

Add it.
Ranked #21 of 65 Restaurants in Lenoir City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Lenoir City Cracker Barrel is my 'home' Cracker Barrel consequently I have visited for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and sometimes just stopping in for a fruit cobbler. 98% of the time the food is excellent - hot when served and tasty. The wait staff and managers are always friendly.

My husband and I enjoyed a late lunch there today and we both had the meatloaf. Yep! it was good!

This location does good business because of the local draw and it is just off I-40. There are hotels nearby so when it is football time in TN - it will be crowded when we have a home game. They also have a large Sunday after church crowd. If you do go and have to be on the waiting list they seem to be quite accurate when they say it will be a 15 minute wait. Your name will be called (usually) within a few minutes of the promised wait time.

In my opinion, almost all of the Cracker Barrels serve good food. But I can promise you will experience Southern Hospitality when you visit the Cracker Barrel in Lenoir City, TN!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I took my 2 preschoolers in to this restaurant last week. I was very disappointed in the service and in the prices. I ordered the Old Timer's with bacon, but I was served sausage. When I told the guy who brought me my food, he said "well, you'll have to give the sausage back." I wasn't trying to steal sausage...I just wanted the bacon I ordered! Also, I ordered 1 pancake in addition to my meal. Apparently, the waitress didn't order it, but the food runner guy put it in for me. That single pancake turned out to cost $3.38. There is no way to describe that other than highway robbery! Also, one of my children ordered the kid's pancakes (2 pancakes). The waitress asked if she wanted sausage or bacon, and I asked if it would be cheaper without (my daughter is not much of a meat eater). I was told it would be the same price. When I got the ticket, those 2 pancakes cost over $6!!!!!!!! And that did not include her milk!!!

I don't know what they are putting in their pancakes, but it must be some very expensive ingredients.

I sat with 2 squirmy preschoolers waiting for the check for at least 10 minutes. I will not return to this location because of the poor service. I will not be returning to any locations with my kids, because the price of PANCAKES (of all things) is prohibitive!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We always love to stop at Cracker Barrel because the food is always consistent no matter where in the country you stop. We like to have breakfast. We order the Country Boy Breakfast because it has the biggest piece of country ham. Their ham is the best. With the eggs, biscuits, sawmill gravy, grits and apples, it doesn't get much better. I don't like the hash browns so i always order extra apples. Yum! I noticed they have raised some prices on many items and they have a new menu. I guess like everyone else they try to keep up with all the rising prices everywhere. Still reasonable prices for what you get.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The husband and I ate breakfast here often. The service was always good. The breakfast was great. Except every time we ordered over well eggs, the yolk was always never done. When I ask for an egg overheard I want my yolks like a hard boiled egg. Not something I have to eat with toast, yuck! Always packed always good

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Always clean, well run and above average food at reasonable prices with good service. You can never go wrong at Cracker Barrel and this one is no different.