“Excellent”

Days Inn Lenoir City
Days Inn Lenoir City
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Lenoir City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Texarkana, Arkansas
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Booked room thru my Wyndham app.Xlerj acted quite irritated about my rate.A couple of hours later,I returned to desk to ask for condiments for my coffee.He looked in cabinet under desk,said they didn't have any,and that was that.Really??Your out in the whole hotel? There was no one in the lobby, he could have helped me but obviously didn't want to.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Jewell B
Monroe, North Carolina
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The most important thing I have to comment on is...it smelled like I just walked into a bar that sailors had been puffing for days straight! And that comes from a smoker. When I opened the door it was awful! Yes, I could have changed rooms but exhaustion did win. I travel with dogs and after a long trip they needed to get out and stretch. I left the doors open and turned the vent on in the bathroom, it did take a bit but it went away or I got use to it. The property itself is set back off main road and between other businesses. My room was placed i the very back, I didn't like, with the truck drivers and their loud rigs. Again, I said I travel with dogs and I always do my very best to clean up after them and they are always on leash. The areas that were available for my dogs to relieve themselves was disgusting. I didn't want my dogs to walk in those areas and searched for a clean spot. Yes, this is up to other pet owners but I still felt the property should be kept better by management/owners. Once pets are checked in I also know that the staff doesn't watch to see responsible vs idiot pet owners but maybe could set boundaries as to all dogs on leash's. Because of the smoke odor the room will have to be downgraded, but the rates are very reasonable.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is not in the back of the property. The truckers park back there and you can he...