“nice!”

Days Inn Lenoir City
Days Inn Lenoir City
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Lenoir City
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Clean, comfortable and nice. Everything you need at a reasonable rate. New carpet and furniture. We were very pleased. New paint, new linens, new everything. Easy access off of the freeway. Nice manager jay.

Room Tip: First floor
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank R0seanneU
daysinnln, Manager at Days Inn Lenoir City, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have you back as a return guest.
Thank you.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We needed a place for a quiet, quick night's sleep before getting to the Smokies. This place was just the right spot. The gentleman was very nice even though it was very late at night. The room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was a little minimal, but this is not an expensive place. I have stayed here before and I would not hesitate to return.

Room Tip: Close to eating places and the mountains.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

First off, called to book well in advance. Got quoted approx. $87 taxes/out the door (Room 103). I requested an email confirmation to show charges and confirmation...the response was, "We are really set up to do that". I sent the link to my friends for them to book (Edmonds)...same event same night (Room 110). We get there to check in and the rate is $10.00 higher than quoted. No..we didn't have pets. Then we get there at 1:00 when check in is advertised at 2:00...our room was to be ready she said...pretty close to 2:00...but the Edmonds room wouldn't be ready till closer to 3:00. Why advertise it if you can't provide it? Then I ask the lady at the desk, does the room have iron and hairdryer...she said,"No iron and I'm not real sure about the hairdryer"....the room had both. Just not worth the hassle...One of my highest service points to any hotel is that the staff KNOW the hotel they work for and how to perform their job. Next time we move further up the interstate. Thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback, though most times nothing comes of it.
Sincerely, Lisa Davis

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
2  Thank Misty C
Reviewed September 21, 2012

First we were charged for pet that website didn't state they charged like other hotels. Make sure you add $10 per pet to your visit. They charged our credit card at beginning of stay even when I pointed out that the confirmation stated it wouldn't be charged until check out! Room not cleaned on one day as we didn't leave the drapes open to show no one was in room. No apologies there. Only bad experience in town. Oh, carpet extremely dirty. Don't walk barefoot or you will have black feet. Lots of construction people stay here.

Room Tip: Read reviews on hotel carefully!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The counter girl was pleasant enough, however the construction workers that live in the back Lear at you, there is not a late check out which is probably a good thing because after I saw my first RoAcH I was ready to leave in the middle of the night and sleep in my truck! Which I did! Stay Away!!!
Oh..I gave the service a poor score because if you do not know that your rooms are roach invested............shame on you!

Room Tip: Choose the Holiday Inn next door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was very impressed with this place. The bathroom looked recently updated. We had all the amenities you could expect - coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave. The breakfast was very complete (eggs, yogurt, cereal, danishes, bagels, make your own waffles, biscuits and gravy, apple and orange juice, coffee). The staff at check in and check out were all nice and helpful. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: The second floor is the ground level floor. It threw me when we were told our room was on the same l...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family