“OWNER WAS A LIAR”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lenoir City
franklin tn
“OWNER WAS A LIAR”
Reviewed August 2, 2010

went through hotels.com .I called ramada myself to insure they did have a fax machine that was for business not just theirs but for patron as I need to fax 40 -60 confidential papers per night. I was told they have one behind counter and couldnt do that many .So i called hotels .com they put me on hold talked to owner who informed them that they had two fax machines one for hotel one for guest .I said to hotels.com are you sure this lady at front desk said they only had one and couldnt accomedate even though they say they have a business area he assured me the owner says there is .We then call up and ask how much for pets and we informed them we have two smller dogs the man said 10 dollars total that is all mind you we are staying 4 nights.
Well when we arrive the owner is behind counter and I ask about fax as all I SEE IS COMPUTER FOR GUEST TO USE HE THEN INFORMS ME HE WILL FAX FOR ME .I SAID YOU TOLD HOTELS.COM YOU HAVE EXTRA FAX HE SAYS .I REMBER THIS CONVERSATION WITH THEM I WILL FAX FOR YOU WE ONLY HAVE ONE BUT I DONT MIND DOING IT I SAID YOU LIED YOU SAID YOU HAVE BUSINESS CENTER WITH FAX YES I WILL FAX FOR YOU FIRST 5 FREE 50 CENTS FOR EVERY OTHER PAGE THIS IS HOW I MAKE MONEY HE SAYS I HAD TO PICK UP INK CARTIGRAGE BECAUSE YOU WERE COMING !!! what!!! So then he tells me it is 20 per night for pets I said your employee only said 10 total he again reminds me this is cheap room for price if you didnt go on hotels.com I could give you better deal I only get10 dollars he says from hotels.com yehhhh right buddy Im thinking. I said Im on business I wouldnt have brought dogs if you were going to charge me 10 dollars a piece a night. NOW ON TO THAT PESKY POOL IT IS GREEN MY FRIENDS VERY GREEN .I CALL DOWN TO FRONT DESK ASK IF POOL IS USABLE BECAUSE IT IS GREEN .Her response well it just rained I said it has been green for three day then she says well he just put some stuff in it yesterday is it safe well she says swim at your own risk it is up to you !!!! WHO SAYS THAT !!!! We went swimming my husband was itchy he told me .Oh I always clean up and strip the bed for housekeeping that is when I realized I has such a headache well being there after taking off pillowcase I see my pillow is moldy . yes I took pic of that and pool too and a pool next door that is blue if you would like to see the differeance .

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
5 Thank jaseandlaurie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Fredericksburg, VA
Reviewed January 23, 2008

The room was okay to look at when you walked in the door. However, when the sheets were visible after you pulled down the blankets there was BLOOD on sheets and the comfortor. When we called the office their response was" So what do you want me to do"? Futher things happened our first night there and we were told we would not get our money back so we stayed four nights but promise we will NEVER go back.
The phone broke when we answered a call from their front desk office. The remote did not work so they gave us a new one while we were at the hospital the next day.
The big complaint however is the BLOOD. As a nurse I know how dangerous blood is. And they did not care. I would go out of my way to let people know about this. It was the worst hotel experience of my life.

• Liked — the location was wonderful
  • Disliked — Sadly the blood on the bed blew any good thoughts we could have developed
  • Stayed January 2008
4 Thank anne1stoftwo

Travelers are raving about these Lenoir City hotels

Heart of Texas
Reviewed August 9, 2007

Had a most enjoyable weeks stay here.

The breakfast was excellent and the owner was very friendly.

Rates were reasonable, rooms were cleaned daily and the in-room fridge & microwave were a plus.

I plan on staying here again.

• Liked — Clean rooms and friendly owner/staff
  • Disliked — NA
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 24, 2007

I stopped at the Ramada Inn Limited in Lenoir City, TN with my puppy after driving about 3 hours from Nashville. I decided to get my puppy out and walk her around before checking in. After less than a minute, an employee angrily approached me. He asked me what room I was in. When I responded that I didn't have a room number yet (but I had a reservation), he started to curse at me. His exact words were, "[-] you! Get the h*ll out of here!" I immediately did that--I got in my car and drove across the street to another hotel. I have stayed at other Ramada Inns in the past and have always had good service, but this was the terrible experiance I had at the Lenoir City location.

• Liked — nothing!
  • Disliked — rude employee!!
  • Stayed July 2007
4 Thank clarktn
Austin, Texas
Reviewed May 29, 2007

This place is not the nicest place in the world. I would stay accross the interstate at the Holiday Inn Express. It reminded me of a hotel where the TV show Cops does the drug/prostitute sting operations. One night we had little bugs crawling around on the bedside table. The place is well worn and the staff is somewhat strange. Ken Patel is the manager and he had problems getting into our room because the keys would not work. Another couple had the same problem. They even said that when they got into there room there was not any sheets on the bed. The pool had a skim coat of something ... some kind of sheen. They do have free breakfest and they are proud of it.
I would not stay here again unless I was a criminal on the run.

• Liked — checking out of the place
  • Disliked — the age of the hotel.
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FelipeTheWatersnake
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 20, 2004

We recently stayed at this motel on a trip to florida. We found out about it through the coupon book you can get at the state's welcome center. It was very clean and looked new. I liked the fridge and microwave and the customer laundry. There was a restaurant within walking distance. If you are travelling down I-75, these are cheap and a very nice place to stay.

Ken P, Owner at Knights Inn Lenoir City, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
Dear Guest, I appreciate the feedback. Your feedback is extremely important because it helps us to ensure that we have met your requirements and do so in the future. Thank you and come back again. Sorry for the late response.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenoir City
Comfort Inn
#4 of 8 in Lenoir City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lenoir City
Americas Best Value Inn - Loudon

Been to Knights Inn Lenoir City? Share your experiences!