“Relaxation guaranteed!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View from sitting room
Front View of Cill Cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Maggie M
Cookstown, United Kingdom
“Relaxation guaranteed!”
Reviewed April 12, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

If you want peace, comfort, relaxation, stunning scenery, friendly people and a memorable visit, Roundstone nails it!

The cottage was simply perfect. Everything that you wanted and more. This cottage is finished to the very highest standards. It is in the most wonderful location and boasts stunning panoramic views of the mountains and sea. It’s the ideal getaway from the daily grind. And, if you’re after good food and fresh seafood, Roundstone has it all.

This cottage has perhaps the best windows that I have ever seen - they are huge and make an ideal picture frame for the ever changing landscape. You must see it it to believe it.

The cottage also has king size bed and a leather two seater reclining sofa which was ideal for my arthritic hips. The kitchen was wonderfully equipped and has a fantastic sized shower. Everything was clean and spotless and my host (Geraldine) was friendly and welcoming. There was a fire lit upon my arrival which only added to the ambience and comfort. There was no shortage of towels and the linens were immaculate.

A lot of care, thought and attention to detail have went into this cottage, so it’s not surprising that it’s booked constantly with visitors returning year after year. I’m hoping to be one of those return customers.

This is indeed a luxury cottage. I want to keep it a secret but it’s unfair not to share.

Well done Geraldine. Your determination and hard work is evidrnt and has paid off. I hope to see you very very soon.

Apr 12, 2018
Thanks Maggie for the lovely comments. I am so happy that you enjoyed the cottage and surrounding area.
It was a great pleasure meeting you here and I look forward to seeing you back again soon. Best Wishes Maggie. Geraldine
Journey11...
“A wonderful, warm and idealic cottage on the edge of the Atlantic.”
Reviewed February 5, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We have just spent the most wonderful week in this cottage on the edge of the Atlantic.
The cottage itself is warm and cosy with everything you could possible need.
As soon as we arrived we were greeted warmly by Gerdline and a roaring log fire.
The village of Roundstone has all a weary traveller might need in the month of January, King's bar for the crack and the pints and O Dowds for amazing food.
It was an incredible week of laugher, smiles, breath taking sights and the occasional pint or two.
We will be back

Your age range 50-64
Feb 6, 2018
Thanks Miriam- it was lovely seeing you both again. Delighted you enjoyed the cottage and the village- even in January there are plenty things to do.
Thanks for coming back to me again.
See you for another trip soon.
_michelle...
County Galway, Ireland
“Luxury surrounded by nature”
Reviewed November 6, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Thank you so much for such an incredible stay. The surroundings are just breathtaking. I felt like I was on a spa break! The most comfortable and perfectly decorated cottage. So much thought gone into every little detail, which made my stay so special. I left feeling so relaxed, happy and rested. I can’t thank you enough!!

Nov 8, 2017
Thanks so much Michelle. It was a pleasure having you stay.
See you again at another time hopefully.
Maps28245...
“Outstanding cottage in wonderful location”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Holiday cottages don't come any better than this! A luxury, spotlessly clean and most modern cottage. We couldn't have asked for anything more! Beautiful location, stunning views and the warmest of welcome and care from Geraldine. Thank you - it matters. We very much hope to return and would recommend it to anyone as long as they don't try to book when we want to go again!!

May 30, 2017
Thanks so much Frank and Sue for your lovely comments. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to you both. You were a real pleasure to host here and I am delighted that you had a great time. What an amazing week of weather you had too.
I look forward to seeing you both again in the not too distant future.
alanjcorr
County Dublin, Ireland
“The perfect place to unwind”
Reviewed March 22, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I arrived to a great welcome, Geraldine greeted us with open arms and explained nearly every attraction there was within 50 miles, the views were stunning, with sum all day. Although it was cold the cottage was perfect, warm and cosy. It was so good we booked for a few more short breaks in the near future.
Alan

Mar 23, 2017
Thanks Alan for your lovely comments, it was a pleasure having you stay and I look forward to welcoming you both back again soon.
bbyrne201...
Ratoath, Meath, Ireland
“Cill Cottage.... Brilliant, Amazing, Stunning”
Reviewed March 16, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I arrived at Cill Cottage on Sunday afternoon and the first words I said to Geraldine when I got out of the car was that I had died and gone to Heaven..... because Cill Cottage is Heaven.

When I went into the cottage there was a fire blazing and the house was lovely and warm and cosy.

The cottage is a beautiful property and the views from every room are stunning. Every possible need is catered for in the cottage and from the time I arrived I found the whole experience to be exceptional. The internet in the cottage is excellent and very fast.

I went on beautiful drives and amazing walks on the wonderful beaches nearby.

The entry to the property is via electric gates and this only made me feel even more comfortable and safe.

I was travelling solo and Geraldine checked in with me a couple of times to check I was okay, which I found very comforting. She is most definitely the "hostess with the mostest" and I am so looking forward to going back to Cill Cottage later in the year.

I would highly recommend Cill Cottage to anyone and could guarantee there would be no disappointment.

Bernadette Woods

Mar 17, 2017
Thanks Bernadette for your beautiful comments. I really enjoyed having you stay at Cill Cottage and I am so delighted that you really had a great time here. I look forward to seeing you again sometime later in the year.
Sean Q
“Cill Cottage Innishnee”
Reviewed March 16, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We have stayed at Cill Cottage many times and it never disappoints. Connemara and the West Coast of Ireland is beautiful and Cill Cottage Innishnee is the perfect base to explore from. The cottage is beautiful finished and has the most amazing views from every window. From endless walking to just sitting taking in the view on a stormy day there is no where better. Geraldine is a wonderful host who will go out of her way to help. The perfect sanctuary to ensure you will always return home rejuvenated and relaxed.

Mar 16, 2017
Thanks Sean. Hopefully see you back here again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing