“Luxury surrounded by nature”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View from sitting room
Front View of Cill Cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
_michelle...
County Galway, Ireland
“Luxury surrounded by nature”
Reviewed November 6, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Thank you so much for such an incredible stay. The surroundings are just breathtaking. I felt like I was on a spa break! The most comfortable and perfectly decorated cottage. So much thought gone into every little detail, which made my stay so special. I left feeling so relaxed, happy and rested. I can’t thank you enough!!

Nov 8, 2017
Thanks so much Michelle. It was a pleasure having you stay.
See you again at another time hopefully.
Maps28245...
“Outstanding cottage in wonderful location”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Holiday cottages don't come any better than this! A luxury, spotlessly clean and most modern cottage. We couldn't have asked for anything more! Beautiful location, stunning views and the warmest of welcome and care from Geraldine. Thank you - it matters. We very much hope to return and would recommend it to anyone as long as they don't try to book when we want to go again!!

May 30, 2017
Thanks so much Frank and Sue for your lovely comments. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to you both. You were a real pleasure to host here and I am delighted that you had a great time. What an amazing week of weather you had too.
I look forward to seeing you both again in the not too distant future.
alanjcorr
County Dublin, Ireland
“The perfect place to unwind”
Reviewed March 22, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I arrived to a great welcome, Geraldine greeted us with open arms and explained nearly every attraction there was within 50 miles, the views were stunning, with sum all day. Although it was cold the cottage was perfect, warm and cosy. It was so good we booked for a few more short breaks in the near future.
Alan

Mar 23, 2017
Thanks Alan for your lovely comments, it was a pleasure having you stay and I look forward to welcoming you both back again soon.
bbyrne201...
Ratoath, Meath, Ireland
“Cill Cottage.... Brilliant, Amazing, Stunning”
Reviewed March 16, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I arrived at Cill Cottage on Sunday afternoon and the first words I said to Geraldine when I got out of the car was that I had died and gone to Heaven..... because Cill Cottage is Heaven.

When I went into the cottage there was a fire blazing and the house was lovely and warm and cosy.

The cottage is a beautiful property and the views from every room are stunning. Every possible need is catered for in the cottage and from the time I arrived I found the whole experience to be exceptional. The internet in the cottage is excellent and very fast.

I went on beautiful drives and amazing walks on the wonderful beaches nearby.

The entry to the property is via electric gates and this only made me feel even more comfortable and safe.

I was travelling solo and Geraldine checked in with me a couple of times to check I was okay, which I found very comforting. She is most definitely the "hostess with the mostest" and I am so looking forward to going back to Cill Cottage later in the year.

I would highly recommend Cill Cottage to anyone and could guarantee there would be no disappointment.

Bernadette Woods

Mar 17, 2017
Thanks Bernadette for your beautiful comments. I really enjoyed having you stay at Cill Cottage and I am so delighted that you really had a great time here. I look forward to seeing you again sometime later in the year.
Sean Q
“Cill Cottage Innishnee”
Reviewed March 16, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We have stayed at Cill Cottage many times and it never disappoints. Connemara and the West Coast of Ireland is beautiful and Cill Cottage Innishnee is the perfect base to explore from. The cottage is beautiful finished and has the most amazing views from every window. From endless walking to just sitting taking in the view on a stormy day there is no where better. Geraldine is a wonderful host who will go out of her way to help. The perfect sanctuary to ensure you will always return home rejuvenated and relaxed.

Mar 16, 2017
Thanks Sean. Hopefully see you back here again soon.
Anthony M
Ballymoney, United Kingdom
“Beautiful cottage, beautiful countryside, beautiful people!”
Reviewed March 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2016

We have stayed on Inishnee every summer for the last five years. It is a stunning location and the Cill Cottage is beautiful. Geraldine is a most gracious host and can't do enough to make our visits perfect. The standard of the cottage is exceptional. Please give it a try. Can't wait to get back asap.

Mar 8, 2017
Thanks Anthony for your lovely comments. It is always my pleasure to welcome you both back here. I am delighted that you truly enjoy the cottage and the area in general. See you in July.
SadieMcca
“The only place I will ever stay in Connemara!”
Reviewed March 7, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

I have been visiting Connemara for over 10 years and am so lucky to have found Cill Cottage all those years ago! It is by far the best accommodation available in the area in my experience and the location is so stunningly beautiful that you will never go anywhere else...nothing can compare to the views from all the beautiful picture windows in Cill Cottage! From every window, from every angle, at all times of the day...utter perfection! The cottage is so comfortable and has everything you could possibly need for your stay - it is spotlessly clean and has a lovely open fire and only recently has been completely redecorated and refurbished even tho it was already perfect!!! Geraldine, the owner, is a fantastic host and so helpful...she just wants her guests to have the best possible experience, and they do! I cannot recommend Cill Cottage enough...it has taken me a long time to write a review as I kind of want to keep this wonderful spot to myself!!

Mar 7, 2017
Thanks Sadie for your lovely comments. It's always great having you back at Cill Cottage. Staying with me several times each year for 10 years IS a long time to be coming to Connemara. I know you both love it here. See you in October. Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing