We stayed here for two nights at the start of August. Rooms were clean and food was excellent. The highlight of this hotel however is their staff. They were professional while at the same time naturally friendly and they genuinely could not do enough for you. Compliments and thanks to Colin, Cora and the very friendly girl in the restuarant who was still in great form at dinner one night after serving us breakfast that same morning. Other Irish hotels could learn so much from this hotel about customer service. I cannot understand a previous review which complained about no bedside lamp and late breakfast. It is important to understand that the way of life in Inishbofin (which by the way is great) is different to the mainland. This hotel manages to fully blend in with the Inishbofin way of life and it is vital that it remains doing just that. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing break and great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inishbofin, the enchanted Island, is set in the wild splendour of Connemara, amid the magical beauty of sea, lake and mountains, located off the beautiful Galway and Mayo coastline in the west of Ireland. An oasis of modern luxury, with a warm island welcome, Inishbofin House Hotel is far removed from the daily distractions of the mainland. The hotel is guaranteed to provide a warm island welcome. Inishbofin House Hotel provides the perfect island getaway for families looking to rediscover nature or couples looking for a romantic break away from it all. With beautiful beaches, walks and cycling paths, an array of birds and other wildlife, the Island and Inishbofin House Hotel has something for everyone. All 34 en-suite rooms are fitted with contemporary furnishings designed in keeping with the beautiful island setting. Sea view rooms offer stunning views of rugged mountains and blue Atlantic waters. All rooms have luxurious beds complete with goose down duvets and pillows. Relax the afternoons away in our stylish Pier bar surrounded by spectacular harbour views. Enjoy casual informal dining with a selection of dishes from our bar food menu to suit everyone. Enjoy live traditional music with local musicians. Our restaurant menu is inspired by the sea and carries a range of dishes to reflect the days catch and the changing seasons. Our wine list caters for every palate with a thoughtful selection of new and old world wines to suit everyone. The Hotel Spa is the ideal place to relax after a day out exploring the island. The Marine Spa has six treatment rooms and a relaxation room. Many treatments are on offer ranging from massages to seaweed baths. VOYA products are used, which is an organic beauty range designed to delight and purify the body. The VOYA seaweed bath is a popular choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Inishbofin House Hotel & Marine Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inishbofin House Hotel And Marine Spa
- Inishbofin House Hotel & Marine Inishbofin
- Inishbofin Hotel Marine