I visited Inishbofin for the first time ever in June and I have fallen with the place (I came back again July), I stayed at the Inishbofin House Hotel & Marine Spa and was looked after royally. The staff were so friendly and helpful, everyone of them seemed like they were ambassadors for the whole island, I felt like I was a welcome visitor to their home. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
My room, with a large shared terrace, overlooked a stunningly beautiful secluded harbour. The food was terrific and it was a delight to enjoy my breakfast with a wonderful sea view.
This is a gem of a place and I am taking my wife here in a few weeks, Can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inishbofin, the enchanted Island, is set in the wild splendour of Connemara, amid the magical beauty of sea, lake and mountains, located off the beautiful Galway and Mayo coastline in the west of Ireland. An oasis of modern luxury, with a warm island welcome, Inishbofin House Hotel is far removed from the daily distractions of the mainland. The hotel is guaranteed to provide a warm island welcome. Inishbofin House Hotel provides the perfect island getaway for families looking to rediscover nature or couples looking for a romantic break away from it all. With beautiful beaches, walks and cycling paths, an array of birds and other wildlife, the Island and Inishbofin House Hotel has something for everyone. All 34 en-suite rooms are fitted with contemporary furnishings designed in keeping with the beautiful island setting. Sea view rooms offer stunning views of rugged mountains and blue Atlantic waters. All rooms have luxurious beds complete with goose down duvets and pillows. Relax the afternoons away in our stylish Pier bar surrounded by spectacular harbour views. Enjoy casual informal dining with a selection of dishes from our bar food menu to suit everyone. Enjoy live traditional music with local musicians. Our restaurant menu is inspired by the sea and carries a range of dishes to reflect the days catch and the changing seasons. Our wine list caters for every palate with a thoughtful selection of new and old world wines to suit everyone. The Hotel Spa is the ideal place to relax after a day out exploring the island. The Marine Spa has six treatment rooms and a relaxation room. Many treatments are on offer ranging from massages to seaweed baths. VOYA products are used, which is an organic beauty range designed to delight and purify the body. The VOYA seaweed bath is a popular choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inishbofin House Hotel & Marine Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inishbofin House Hotel & Marine Inishbofin
- Inishbofin House Hotel And Marine Spa
- Inishbofin Hotel Marine