“Disappointment”
Review of Ramada Lebanon

Ramada Lebanon
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I will have to say that it is close to many restaurants and stores and the price is cheap. Other than that there aren't any benefits. We had to kick the door in everyday in order to enter. The staff was told but never did anything about it. The ceiling looked like it would fall down at any minute. The carpet was dirty and the room had a constant musty, mildew smell and feel. The internet was sporadic and very slow when it worked. We tried to rent a movie but the movie service was down the entire time. The machines don't work in the exercise room. The laundry room has 2 washers/dryers and is about 115 degrees. The front office staff is busy taking a smoke break about every 15 minutes and the front lobby smells of smoke.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Ramada Lebanon

Reviewed July 17, 2012

The hotel is ratty. there is no breakfast at the site so nothing complimentary, Go to Cracker Barrel or Shoneys for bkfst. The carpet in room grimey and if you walk 3 steps out of the shower, your feet get dirty again. the pool was wierdly discolored on first day and then looked blue the next(so that was okay). This place is like a cheap, roadside motel. At $50 a nite, you actually do get what you pay for and nothing more. There are lots of other surrounding hotels that are nicer, my suggestion is to pay a bit more and stay there. The online pix of this place are incorrect and must be the same ones when it was a Hampton Inn. stay far away!!

Room Tip: there arent any
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Booked a number of rooms for a reunion. Got a very good price and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the rooms and breakfast, with waffles, muffins, toast, juice and cereal. The staff were exceptionally nice and helpful. Decor of the small lobby has been modernized, rooms are a little older looking but overall are clean and adequate, and small refrigerator, good coffee system in the room and nice outdoor pool pluses. Blisteringly hot weather, and AC worked very well nonetheless. Close to outlet mall, just off highway, lots of fast food restaurants nearby, Walmart down the road, so convenient for quick errands.

Room Tip: Rooms are arrayed around a courtyard with the pool in the middle. No elevator, so choose a first flo...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2012

This hotel is nothing special but was cheap so you get what you pay for. It used to be an old Hampton Inn that was turned into a Ramada. I didn't see any elevators so we had to lug our bags up and down the stairs. The door going into our room kept getting jammed and we had to kick the bottom of it to open it. The door in the bathroom was dragging across the floor as well. These are all minor complaints but I'm sure others who stay here have bigger ones than this. The hotel was nicely situated to plenty of fast food places within walking distance including a Subway.

We did get the hotel very cheap so I can't gripe too much about it because considering what we paid I would say we got some good value. I'm sure you could do a lot worse but you could also surely do better too.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Pros
Hotel is close to lots of resturants, stores, movie theatre, and downtown nashville
Free breakfest is okay
Has decent size pool
Cheap price (you get what you pay for)
Rooms have fridge and microwave

Cons
The room stinks like a damp musty smell
Pets are allowed so prepare for poop and barking
Wireless internet is very slow all over hotel
Rooms are dated, very 1990s
Bathrooms are also dated and fan does not work

I would not reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed March 9, 2012

When you first pull in you wouldnnt expect what youll get at least what I and my family did. Front of the young woman working the front desk on the first night didnt even notice I was standing there for about five mins due to her personal phone call she wass having in the lobby of this hotel. The website advertise that the rooms have mini fridges and microwaves. One big reason this hotel was picked to save a little cash from buying much take out. Any how I returned to the front desk and asked about ice and the fact of not have the above items the young lady very rude about it informed me that they dont carry it in my type of room. Room was trashed I only stayed because of the storm at the time. Next morning checked out. Well later that day decided to stay a weekend in Murfreesboro Tn so I booked a room for us. Remembering the night before i decided to book early and call ahead and make sure I could get the room that was needed. I spoke with the young lady from the night before whom once she realized whom I was she stated those rooms were not available and when mention of the web she got very nasty with me told me she didnt care what i seen and she hung the phone up. Hotwire whom I booked thru called to speak with the hotel in mention and she was very rude and direspectful to him as well and hung up on the man as well. Upon arriving this night at the hotel we went to check in and I ask if I could maybe find out whom we spoke with on the phone the young lady spoke up saying it was her and she didnt have time to talk to me on the phone because she had paying guest in her face. I asked for her name informing her I was going to report the problem of her customer service skills and she took a sweater over her name tag and refused to give me her name. Well this room full of webs has a leak from the upstairs shower tub peeling paint heat does ever heat room curtian stay in the way of the vent so if its on the curtains just blow open. Curtains dont completely close offer little to know privacy........................

Room Tip: The whole hotel was completely booked and loud no part seemed quiet
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Arrived here from Oz and cannot fault it. Its central to most things and the staff are curteous and helpful. The room is clean, good bed and one of the largest pools I have seen in motels.
The rate is more than reasonable and its quiet as its off the main highway. Beware though.. no buses and taxi is off at 7 PM.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo