“Lost in time?”

Ranked #82 of 130 Restaurants in Lebanon
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Lost in time?”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

This is the kind of family style diner my dad always looked for when we traveled. I got a big kick out of eating here. There is nothing fancy about it and it hasn't been updated... maybe ever, but the breakfast was delicious and the service top notch. I can't vouch for the other food since I only discovered this place this morning, but their menu advertises a meat and three for $5.75, burgers and sandwiches, soup & chili, all at a decent price. My breakfast of two eggs over medium, crisp bacon, two homemade biscuits, hand cut pan fried potatoes and coffee was $6.25 + tax.
If you go looking for it, go by the address and look for men in overalls. It's near the railroad track.