“Great chicken”

Zaxby's
Ranked #27 of 133 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My sister and I were traveling from Nashville back to Pennsylvania and saw the sign on the highway and knew that this is where we wanted to have lunch. My sister ate at the Zaxby's in Memphis and this time tried the tenders and she enjoyed it tremendously. I had the grilled chicken and it was tasty as usually. Service was great.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Although I am addicted to their Zalads, I find this location to be one of their best. They pride themselves on customer service always providing a clean, fast and friendly environment. The food is always fresh and prepared to your liking. As a reminder, their Zalads are Zee Best!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Love the crinkle fries just ask for no seasoning, too much salt! Zax sauce is great on the tenders. The ice machines for sodas is the best ice on the market for soft drinks.Also huge fresh salads!

Reviewed November 26, 2011

While we have none near us in Virginia Beach, my husband used to work at one many years ago and still drags me into them when we travel. Can't go wrong with the grilled chicken caesar salad and ANYTHING with the texas toast!