“Chef Salads are so worth it”
Review of Sunset

Sunset
Ranked #2 of 132 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

First time I have been there. Really wanted a salad and heard this was the best place in Lebanon. They were right it was so good. Definitely going back!

1  Thank weeatout2much
There are newer reviews for Sunset

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic country cooking here. I stop here every time I come through Lebanon, and have never been disappointed. They are closed on Wednesdays so look out for that. Great desserts. You can't go wrong. Great food at a great price!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This restaurant isn't much to look at, but the food is FABULOUS for a meat and 3. The selection was good, and the food tasted great. Highly recommend the mashed potatoes - doesn't really matter what else you order with them - it will all be good. The pork tenderloin is fried, which surprised me (don't know why I was surprised it was fried - LOL) but once I pulled the coating off, the pork was tender and delicious. The open roast beef sandwich is actually pot roast, not slices of beef, and it was almost as good as mine. The salad was fresh and not prepackaged and chemically tasting. The service was awesome - very friendly and attentive.

We were going to go back to try it one more time the next night, but we had to stay away from the wonderful banana pudding and chocolate pie! We were still full from the night before.

This is not a special occasion place - just a good down home family restaurant with southern food and sweet tea.

1  Thank CindyRella_10
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

My hubby had liver and onions, creamed corn, and lima beans. He liked it but said it was only lukewarm. I had the cottage cheese and pear salad...it was fine.
For dessert, I had the blackberry cobbler...terrific!!! Our waitress was good!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Sunset resturant is a great place for meat and 3 and they have the biggest chef salads around! even if you get a half order, it's big! The severs have been working there forever and they are all super sweet! This spot is not for a romantic night out its for a good hardy meal, family kinda place! Must try it out when you are in Lebanon.