“Convenient and comfortable Sleep”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Lebanon
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Convenient and comfortable Sleep”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

EZ access off Hwy 109 north of I-40, but quiet for a good night's sleep. Comfortable beds, and a repeat visit for us. We used to stay at the La Quinta but this has become our go-to location. They do charge a 1 time pet fee of $25 which is a bit steep. Our dog sleeps in her own bed. The 3rd floor room is acessed via the elevator, but the staircase is good for the 2nd floor rooms.

Room Tip: All are good from our various stays
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
petescloseout, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 9, 2014

Property CHI
GM
Sleep Inn Suites
615-449-7005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Portland, Tennessee
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I wanted to spend a night out for my birthday, and I chose this hotel based on its good reviews. Well, this property has earned its high marks by providing clean, well-appointed rooms and top notch customer service.
My first room, # 126, was perfectly cleaned, but there was a strong smoke odour lingering in the air, from the room's previous incarnation as a smoking room. This is now a 100% non smoking property, but it is nearly impossible to get the smoke funk out of a room once it's been used as a smoker friendly one. The Hvac unit I think was the culprit.
I laid down to take a nap at in the early evening, but my sleep was disrupted by thudding, thumping and stomping noises from the room above me. I am an extremely light sleeper and easily bothered by noise, so I knew I would not get any sleep unless I got earplugs or moved to a different room.
I headed to the front desk to see if I could obtain some earplugs, and the very nice lady offered to move me to a top floor room.
My next room, #322 was even better-fresher, made up a bit more carefully and above all, quiet. This room faces a wooded area, so you have a nice calming view of trees, with the city just beyond.
Check in was a cinch- I don't own a credit card, so to avoid exorbitant debit card charges, I went to the free Thorntons cashpoint just a few blocks away to get cash for my room. Very convenient.
Best part is, there was only a hold of $7 on my debit card.
All the staff I encountered were friendly, especially the owners, who really seem to care about the property and their guests.
Folks like that make me proud to be in the hospitality business :)
5 stars.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the top floor with an even number to get a quiet room with a wooded view.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Nadira880

Property CHI
GM
Sleep Inn Suites
615-449-7005
Reviewed May 3, 2014

The hotel was up to date. The breakfast was satisfactory. Biggest complaint was the cleanliness. The stairwells were dirty and outside around the entrance doors was dirty. In the room the carpet between the night stand and the bed needed cleaning. The bath rooms really needed a lot more attention. In general this hotel needs a lot more attention to the cleanliness.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Pete P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 6, 2014

Maryville, Tennessee
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This was my first time in a Sleep Inn and I was very impressed. The hotel is very clean and well maintained. The front desk clerk, Sheri, was very helpful when we checked in and at 11pm when we returned to the hotel and had a flat tire. She called Walmart for us to see when the automotive dept. opened on a Sunday morning so we could get it fixed. I would definitely stay here again, although they could use new pillows!

The only disappointment would be the breakfast. The room was large enough, particularly since they had a bus group of people staying overnight, the food was plentiful but the biscuits were very small and still partially frozen in the middle and the sausage patties were burned on one side. There was also cereal, pastries, and a waffle machine so we didn't leave hungry but it wasn't very good.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor facing the back of the hotel but still right off the interstate. We didn...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We spent four nights at the Sleep Inn in Lebanon, TN. It's about a half hour from Nashville, but on the right side of town to visit other attractions. A water pipe broke a few days before our arrival and the hotel was in the process of cleaning up the mess. Our room had a slight musty odor but we were able to leave the window open and eliminate that. It was very quiet. Although it's not a new hotel, the rooms and bedding were clean. The pillows are small, but there were four on each bed. The bathroom was small but very clean. Breakfast was typical for most hotels in this category with paper plates and plastic cutlery. The front desk was staffed at all times. It's a good value for the price.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank cms41762
Pete P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 6, 2014

Fayetteville, AR
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I travel occasionally and find Sleep Inns to be satisfactory for my needs. The Sleep Inn rooms are usually small and very well organized. This Sleep Inn is in excellent condition and the rooms are a bit larger than the norm. The breakfast was satisfactory too. My single complaint is that it was a little difficult to find from the I-40 exit. Luckily I saw the sign (at night) and everything was fine. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Pete P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad when guest let us know what they think about our hotel. Thanks again and see you soon.

GM - Sleep Inn
Lebanon, TN
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Been here on a few different occasions for work. Love it! Great staff awesome rooms and amenities. Good breakfast selection. great location to various things that are needed. Would recommend it and will definitely return for business or for personal retreat. Conveniently located and visible off interstate 40.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Pete P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thanks for taking the time the review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to you staying with us again.

Thanks,