Sleep Inn & Suites
$78
QualityInn
$60
Hotels.com
My Place Hotel-Nashville / Lebanon, TN(Lebanon)(Great Value!)
$86
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanbar and grilleasy locationupgraded to a suiteexcellent stayfitness centeryogurtchoice hotelsgreat roomcheck in was smoothnashville areafelt safeeggsperfect place to staygood sizebreakfast buffetwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My first time traveling alone in this area...Very Clean hotel & the room was Grand..Staff made you feel right at home and went out of their way to make sure everything was just right...Daniel Thigpen the night auditor was a very pleasant young man..He seemed eagar to please all the guest...and he had the breakfast ready and presented it very well..I will definely be staying here again when I return back thur Lebanon on the 6th of Sept...I felt safe staying in this hotel...Give them a try if you are out that way...Oh by the way~some say I am hard to please when it comes to Hotels, but this Hotel I highly recommend....Thanks to all the staff for making my stay awesome....see you soon

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank linda c
petescloseout, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to evaluate our property we appreciate any feedback from our guest. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We had our baby and all of her baby junk in tow while traveling this time. The front desk attendants were very nice and helpful. The room was very clean and was complete with a microwave and mini fridge. The air condition worked well.

Obviously, this place is not a posh five star hotel. The decor is the standard comfort inn/sleep inn decor. It is not the newest place. However, it is well maintained. The room was big enough to set up my baby's play pen without any problems.

If you are a light sleeper, know the hotel is located next to I-40. But, I did not have any noise issues.

Security wise, I felt safe.

I would stay here again. I would recommend it to others. It is a great value for the area.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed here with two grandchildren and were very happy with our stay. Caleb, the desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. The food was good at breakfast but the granddaughter wanted waffles and the didn't have any. The pool was very clean. We were upgraded to a suite which was great so the kids each had a bed. The price was reasonable and the beds very comfortable. The hotel was very easy to find. We will stay again if we go through Lebanon.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stayed here for a basketball tournament. The facility is nothing to brag about but the room was clean and the shower good. we were glad for the fridge and microwave. The hotel is right off the interstate so beware of some of your fellow guests, big trucks and work crews. The breakfast was OK but they ran out of sausage and made no attempt to refill, to the point that I asked when more was coming and she said, its not. OK, thanks for that.Price was really higher than it should have been for what you get and know that you are going to get charged some $1.50 safe charge, regardless if you use it, want it, whatever. They did have USA Today newspapers, a big plus. Overall, it was OK for a night but I would look elsewhere again for a longer stay....Oh, and beds are TINY....TINY I say....You and your wife had better be really close sleepers.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Pete P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to evaluate our property we appreciate any feedback from our guest. We are pleased that you had a good stay at our property, but would like to make it an exceptional one on your return. We hope to see Hub City Basketball in the future. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Once again we were offered the hotel's handicap room. This time it was because it was the only room with a tub. :-) The suite was very large and exceptionally clean. Breakfast was the normal waffles, sausage, pastries, etc. The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. We were very pleased with our stay.